Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Only just noticed this post
I've seen a couple of Natalie's shifts lately too and I think she's done Bid proud. She doesn't go over the top about the products with too much exaggeration, embellishment or hype! neither does she constantly talk about herself (certain other presenters take note!) I enjoyed watching her
On a slightly different note, there was an assistant on Bid yesterday whose face didn't move (Tanya maybe?) too much botox perhaps? such a shame in such a young, pretty girl.

Yeah i found myself watching without being gobsmacked or slightly annoyed lol

on the other hand... mason on 31/12/13... Explaining what steam is. i'm sorry but if you are over 18 and don't know what steam is, then you should not be allowed a credit card.

thats because you need to be a celebrity

Thank God for that!....Could you just imagine, the dribbling and slurping going on...he's bad enough on a shopping channel let alone an actual "food" show - They'd lose most of the viewers I reckon!

Yeah i found myself watching without being gobsmacked or slightly annoyed lol

on the other hand... mason on 31/12/13... Explaining what steam is. i'm sorry but if you are over 18 and don't know what steam is, then you should not be allowed a credit card.

sadly I missed the joys of MM explaining steam.................explaining steam? really??
perhaps it was to make him sound intelligent?? to cover up his thick as a brickness??
the man can be so patronising, never more so than when scaremongering with killing children coz you didn't buy his panoramic rear view mirror, breaking all your bones coz you didn't buy his snow/ice melt or (and who can forget) being burnt in an inferno coz you didn't buy his fire blanket.

Only just noticed this post
I've seen a couple of Natalie's shifts lately too and I think she's done Bid proud. She doesn't go over the top about the products with too much exaggeration, embellishment or hype! neither does she constantly talk about herself (certain other presenters take note!) I enjoyed watching her
On a slightly different note, there was an assistant on Bid yesterday whose face didn't move (Tanya maybe?) too much botox perhaps? such a shame in such a young, pretty girl.

I believe Tanya is in her 40's, she looks fantastic.

deedee - it was simply divine to hear the steam master class on NYE. You must be Kerrrushed to have missed it. It was almost as riveting as the Base reflex demo. I had to have a double take - but yes it did happen! I was so memorised I couldn't get to record it for posterity. Perhaps for his next seminar he can explain the dynamics and complexities of having a 24 hour watch.:mysmilie_5: He is without doubt a real diamond geeza.

deedee - it was simply divine to hear the steam master class on NYE. You must be Kerrrushed to have missed it. It was almost as riveting as the Base reflex demo. I had to have a double take - but yes it did happen! I was so memorised I couldn't get to record it for posterity. Perhaps for his next seminar he can explain the dynamics and complexities of having a 24 hour watch.:mysmilie_5: He is without doubt a real diamond geeza.

Wait until you see him sell a pair of Binoculars. He (of course) knows everything about them yet dosen't seem capable of pronouncing their name correctly.

Binocklears :mysmilie_59:

aww Dave I'm devastated not to have seen it
if you're comparing it to the bass reflex test sheet (which I think we could refer to as Mike's BRTS from now on) it must have been epic!
such a shame you didn't get to record it
hey, it could become like The Royal Institute Christmas Lectures - The Mason Monologues! pure gold I reckon :mysmilie_13:

aww Dave I'm devastated not to have seen it
if you're comparing it to the bass reflex test sheet (which I think we could refer to as Mike's BRTS from now on) it must have been epic!
such a shame you didn't get to record it
hey, it could become like The Royal Institute Christmas Lectures - The Mason Monologues! pure gold I reckon :mysmilie_13:

that base reflex test sheet is the best video that doesnt involve marina berry and a electric duster

Wait until you see him sell a pair of Binoculars. He (of course) knows everything about them yet dosen't seem capable of pronouncing their name correctly.

Binocklears :mysmilie_59:

now be fair Wirral, he has corrected his pronunciation recently which shows a willingness to improve and learn
for me, it's him selling a telescope that is breathtakingly, jawdroppingly educational!
'you can see a real spaceship'!

I believe Tanya is in her 40's, she looks fantastic.

OK, well 40's isn't old but if she's in her 40's she's definitely overdone the botox almost on a par with Lisa Brash
If she's not in her 40's she's definitely overdone the botox almost on a par with Lisa Brash!
She's a pretty girl it's just such a shame her face doesn't move

I noticed Gollum was selling the cordless, battery operated 'Burglar Alarm' last night. You know, the one he used to say you MIGHT get a discount on your house insurance if you mention to them you have one.

Then again I suppose using Mason's logic you might not too.

I noticed Gollum was selling the cordless, battery operated 'Burglar Alarm' last night. You know, the one he used to say you MIGHT get a discount on your house insurance if you mention to them you have one.

Then again I suppose using Mason's logic you might not too.

ooh yeah, I forgot about the burglar alarms, there are those door and window sensor things as well
I feel very safe and reassured now and I'll definitely be asking for a discount on my home insurance

ooh yeah, I forgot about the burglar alarms, there are those door and window sensor things as well
I feel very safe and reassured now and I'll definitely be asking for a discount on my home insurance

I think you'd have more chance of getting a good view of the stars with that Vivitar Telescope than getting a discount on your House insurance with that toy alarm. :mysmilie_59:

He did only say you 'might' though. Much like he said Debenhams 'might' stock JPD!

I think you'd have more chance of getting a good view of the stars with that Vivitar Telescope than getting a discount on your House insurance with that toy alarm. :mysmilie_59:

He did only say you 'might' though. Much like he said Debenhams 'might' stock JPD!

It's a pity the 'talks' came to nothing, it 'might' have boosted Debenhams festive takings

It's a pity the 'talks' came to nothing, it 'might' have boosted Debenhams festive takings

A missed opportunity for Debo Momma, just look at how well Bid are doing with the likes of JPD, Laurelle and Nikki Beach :mysmilie_14:

I see the BBC have announced the line up for the 2014 Celebrity Bake Off. Michael Ball, Jane Horrocks and Alistair McGowan are amongst the contestants.

You probably won't be surprised to learn that there's no sign of Dirty Peter.

Well Celebrity Big Brother starts tomorrow night and he has been very quiet :mysmilie_13:

WARNING! Gollum has the battery operated Burglar Alarm again, prepare for stories of doom like what if your Christmas presents are stolen? But prepare for good news too, you MIGHT get a discount on your insurance.

And you might not (well, actually you won't with that piece of crap).

Latest posts

Back