Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Last night they were doing porridge trying to show it don't stick when stirring it looked like it was sticking to me

Good grief, did anyone see how thick Rodney's home made pasta was? It will come out looking like soggy breadsticks.

I don't think i'm being unfair when I say that Rodney and Gollum together have the combined charm of a burst zit :mysmilie_59:

Good grief, did anyone see how thick Rodney's home made pasta was? It will come out looking like soggy breadsticks.

I don't think i'm being unfair when I say that Rodney and Gollum together have the combined charm of a burst zit :mysmilie_59:

Umm, I suppose that's one way of putting it!
I feel it somewhat lacks your usual eloquence though Wirral!

Umm, I suppose that's one way of putting it!
I feel it somewhat lacks your usual eloquence though Wirral!

Fair comment deedee.

I don't think i'm being unfair when I say that Rodney and Gollum together have the combined charm of a ruptured spleen :mysmilie_59:

These prices on bid where they are lower than the usual bid price i swear i heard sally say earlier the prices of things she had during her shift were going back up when she finished

These prices on bid where they are lower than the usual bid price i swear i heard sally say earlier the prices of things she had during her shift were going back up when she finished

2 piece reversible dress with shrug. Bid normal price £70 (?) and today's price £29.99 with a saving of £40.01. Yeah whatever. Its 100% polyester Gollum says which is obviously a selling point. And it will go up to higher price later. I think I'll pass...

Gollum just said the usual, as the size 18 has sold out try the 16 what have you got to lose? Well apart from the postage and packaging of course. Shyster does not even go near describing him.

hahahahaha

mike: I am a frustrated artist (about to draw on a tile in permanent marker)

simon isles: someone did tell me you are some kind of artist

I assume he meant ''bullsh#t artist''

Maybe he meant p*ss artist. That's what I was thinking. It certainly sounded like an insult. I wish I had heard it!

Pervy pete took him all of 1min to mention "our bet" he's as bad as gollum although can't believe i'm defending gollum do forgive me won't happen again his family members are "real" least think they are lol

Quote "if the opportunity is knocking, answer the door". Not the words of a famous philosopher, but the words of Gollum. I'm impressed by his depth (no not really, I'm lying).

Quote "if the opportunity is knocking, answer the door". Not the words of a famous philosopher, but the words of Gollum. I'm impressed by his depth (no not really, I'm lying).

wow, that's profound
in fact, I think that might give me a whole new perspective on life
I'm moved - in fact, I think I'm going off to contemplate with my worry angels, buddhas and teddy bears for a while, I'll see you later

I almost felt sorry for Mike last night. He looked small in every way compared to Jack. Why he is such a contradiction I don't know. On one hand he says he is on a strict carb diet but on the other hand is a human vacuum cleaner when it comes to Jack's gourmet food. I wonder if the chav like way he ate some of the food was an act or is that the real him? I seem to sense people's moods just be looking at them and I thought he cut a forlorn figure last night.

Mike if you are reading this I hope you are ok. I know you never used to sell stuff like you do now so I hope they let you be yourself more. You gave me a cuddle on TV once to make me laugh no doubt. Have a PJ cuddle back, with no motive at all :)

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Peter and anita talking about the mixer she was trying to explain putting different bits on the machine she got stuck for words peter "do you mean the attachments?" Anita " no the round things" oh dear

Ah big Anita the female darts player lookalike made an arse of herself with a wee fib, Pervy Pete says "Do you use Cyclax Anita" Big Anita says "Oh yeah yeah yeah since I was little its wonderful" Then in the very next sentence says "I might give it a try to remind me what its like....................eh eh eh cause where I bought it I couldn't get it anymore with them so moved onto something else" Simply don't lie then you wont make an arse of yourself.

Mistakes are completely fine but don't lie that's just devious and you will always get found out in the end Anita :down:

Just tuned in and watching a short while. What's going on? Still trying to sell tat, but they now pay the call price - then they won't sell the item. I love it - - They must be losing wads. Make the most of it viewers I think they will disappear up their own dirt box before to long. :mysmilie_19:

Best line from Dirty Peter's show last night. When presenting the Food Mixer with Pat Butcher she demonstrated the Pasta Maker attachment to which Peter immediately (and inexplicably) said 'can we put meat through that'.

Pat's answer? Following an awkward and bemused look she delivered a simple, and somewhat blunt 'erm, no'

Class :mysmilie_59:

I hope you both managed to get some as its a One Day Special I can't see them repeating it before easter as why call it a One Day Special if they have it on a few times

I'm devastated that you can't watch us Muttley on the next generation of price drop, I'll have a word with Perfume Pete and see if he will have a word with the bosses to buy some more space

********WARNING DON'T READ THIS IF YOUR EATING**********
Funny you should say that Docswife, We have managed to get a great deal on a container loads of this and not only that we are going to have a live demonstration on how to use it, We thought long and hard as to who the expert for this item would be as you know we have experts for most items these days but we all agreed there could only be 1 candidate as he isn't regular and has a lot of problems down there so I had a word with my good friend Peter Simon and he was delighted to be asked to do it on our version of a One Day Special for us :) get your recorders ready as this will be Peter Simon as you have never seen him before

Ok well due to a technical problem we were unable to bring you a live demonstration of Peter using the latest and the thicker of the haemorrhoid creams so instead I hope you enjoy this at ome, I promised you Peter as you had never seen him before and this lives up to that (unless you were there at the time or have seen the video already)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c0f_1370365744

enjoy :)

Last edited:
wow, that's profound
in fact, I think that might give me a whole new perspective on life
I'm moved - in fact, I think I'm going off to contemplate with my worry angels, buddhas and teddy bears for a while, I'll see you later

You can sense that Gollum is influenced by great philosophers, possibly Socrates or Voltaire. If they were around today they probably would be coming up with such sayings in order to encourage gullable people to buy poor quality tems on shopping channels. I'm glad that you were moved by his words.

Ok well due to a technical problem we were unable to bring you a live demonstration of Peter using the latest and the thicker of the haemorrhoid creams so instead I hope you enjoy this at ome, I promised you Peter as you had never seen him before and this lives up to that (unless you were there at the time or have seen the video already)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c0f_1370365744

enjoy :)

I never thought Peter could become more creepy than he is now.

I was clearly wrong :mysmilie_13:

Latest posts

Back