Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank the lord i didn't see that clip last night would've had serious nightmares! Have never liked ronald mcdonald anyway *shudders* ps love he's called a rather camp ronald mcdonald haha

If Lisa Brash still maintains that her exceptionally smooth forehead is a result of solely using Snake Serum I'm afraid I'd have to take her to task.

image.jpg

Thank the lord i didn't see that clip last night would've had serious nightmares! Have never liked ronald mcdonald anyway *shudders* ps love he's called a rather camp ronald mcdonald haha

That was really frightening! If I had been one of the people in the area I may have wondered why Ronald McDonald had a northern accent, and extremely camp! it's not what I would have expected!

Ah big Anita the female darts player lookalike made an arse of herself with a wee fib, Pervy Pete says "Do you use Cyclax Anita" Big Anita says "Oh yeah yeah yeah since I was little its wonderful" Then in the very next sentence says "I might give it a try to remind me what its like....................eh eh eh cause where I bought it I couldn't get it anymore with them so moved onto something else" Simply don't lie then you wont make an arse of yourself.

Mistakes are completely fine but don't lie that's just devious and you will always get found out in the end Anita :down:

I have to say that when I saw Anita, for a second I thought she was a man in drag. I know that's really horrible and I don't mean to be horrible, honestly! The Cyclax blunder was funny though!

Peter selling the One Day Special (the food processor) during James Russell's shift tonight. Not sure if it was live or a pre-record, but he sort of painted himself into a corner.

"Not only of the Russell and of the Hobbs (I can't quite believe he actually said that !) ...not only for use in the kitchen but also ..... (long pause) ... with preparing your ingredients" WTF??????

Peter selling the One Day Special (the food processor) during James Russell's shift tonight. Not sure if it was live or a pre-record, but he sort of painted himself into a corner. "Not only of the Russell and of the Hobbs (I can't quite believe he actually said that !) ...not only for use in the kitchen but also ..... (long pause) ... with preparing your ingredients" WTF??????

He is a f@#kwit without the wit.

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

You can sense that Gollum is influenced by great philosophers, possibly Socrates or Voltaire. If they were around today they probably would be coming up with such sayings in order to encourage gullable people to buy poor quality tems on shopping channels. I'm glad that you were moved by his words.

I can't tell you what a profound effect those words have had on me over the last 24 hours - I've been moved to the point of tears and it's made me question everything I once took for granted.
This has been a real epiphany for me, truly lift altering.
The great philosophers must be in total awe of this simple but profound concept. It's definitely a message to be carried throughout life.........wow, mind blowing stuff, Mike is now my life coach, guru
and philosophical genius, it's a revelation Muttley.

I swear to god, peter simon just said

"we have a lovely call centre, i called in to buy some bedding and was talking to a lovely lady named vera"

I need karl pilkington/bullsh#t man to appear.

That was really frightening! If I had been one of the people in the area I may have wondered why Ronald McDonald had a northern accent, and extremely camp! it's not what I would have expected!

It reminded me of an old Stephen King film from years ago. Something about a scary clown snatching children off the streets.It's the stuff of nightmares definitely.

I have just asked them on Twitter where was the items T the bid's normal price and for how long. Be interesting if they reply.

Brucie quit his job today think pete should do same that a bit harsh?

Scary how alike they are. Both balding, crap catch phrases and both are rubbish at live TV.

PJ

PS you are never harsh you are very fair :)

Scary how alike they are. Both balding, crap catch phrases and both are rubbish at live TV.

PJ

PS you are never harsh you are very fair :)

Ooh thank you pj :)

Latest posts

Back