Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My Schlocko says:-

"Happy Easter! Hope you're all well. Been thinking, which takes enormous effort at my age. If I was to do a website dedicated to my fave fragrances - as well as my own fragrances - who is up for it? I can't bear the fact that I've got all these fragrances in my head/nose and I no longer have a way of sharing it with you xxxx if you're up for me starting a website then let me know zxxxxx"

I admire his optimism but really, can't he take a message? This idea stinks, much like Bid's perfumes. Maybe his next fragrance is called 'Divine Decadence - My Beautiful Bismarck" :mysmilie_59:

oh dear, well let him do it I say. What's the worse that can happen? Not much!! :mysmilie_14:

I reckon in years to come Schlock will turn into a real life 'Joker' from Batman and come up with a perfume which will have an active ingredient which makes everyone smile (but non fatal). That fragrance will be known as Schlock-o-smile decadance.
I forgot to mention the accident of Schlock falling into a vat of his own fragrance which turns him into the Joker :mysmilie_59:

I remember one of the questions: What does a woman keep in her handbag? One of the anwsers was............a WRENCH?????

I'm confused. Was that what a contestant answered, or one of the official answers? If it was one of the programme's answers, I can say that I do not, and have never, had a wrench in my exclusive Rozzer Benini patchwork bag, even in the larger of the bags.

oh dear, well let him do it I say. What's the worse that can happen? Not much!! :mysmilie_14:

I reckon in years to come Schlock will turn into a real life 'Joker' from Batman and come up with a perfume which will have an active ingredient which makes everyone smile (but non fatal). That fragrance will be known as Schlock-o-smile decadance.
I forgot to mention the accident of Schlock falling into a vat of his own fragrance which turns him into the Joker :mysmilie_59:

Ha Ha:mysmilie_14:

I was only joking of course, if he thinks it's got legs then he should go for it and I wish him well.

I can't understand what you need to be TAUGHT about perfume!! You are either like the smell or you don't!!!! Or is that just me? Is there something I'm not understanding??

I can't understand what you need to be TAUGHT about perfume!! You are either like the smell or you don't!!!! Or is that just me? Is there something I'm not understanding??

It's what any Consultant or Expert does.

It makes them appear as if they have service you might want to pay for. Of course you're quite right DW, you either like a fragrance or you don't. My nose will tell me that, like it told me that Sexxy Shoo smells like cheap Supermarket Liquor mixed with Shake n Vac.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, Schlocko sells the 'Perfume Pete' brand better than any of the perfumes he shilled. He's fantastic at it, and good luck to him :mysmilie_59:

I have just read in the paper that a spa n Bristol are offering a facial made out of bird droppings! Apparently Tom Cruise and Victoria Beckham are huge fans of this treatment which originated in Japan. Yours for only £180. Sounds a load of crap to me! Bid never thought of that one did they!

I do think there is an irony that MeMike broadcast to thousands his PJ cuddle and Joe with this post I write now I am broadcasting to more people than he ever will again so excuse me Mike this one is for you. Can you guess the well known saying I am doing now?

HahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahaha

MeMikeMason4Celeb.com

good afternoon everybody

I feel a bit overwhelmed as I'd usually be watching elisa (or kevin)

I need help :(

I'm hoping to see Pastor Kevin pop up elsewhere soon. Those watching on the Sky Platform should start looking from channel number 580 :mysmilie_59:

I know we all make mistakes when typing but some of the comments on presenter pages are quite stunning

how did bid go did the przent get say good bay on ari

124 people comanttered on sad there are on Lisa's page that the chanals are no more den dis...
Hi Lisa brash can you tell me if bid tv will come back on my tv

or

sorry 2 hear this i will not be watchin the channel no more x - lol I don't think anyone will be do you?

Last edited:
A couple of tweets from pocket sized over the last few days

Mark Ryes ‏@markryes

It's 5.45am and I'm out of bed and wide awake. Worry for the future now that there's no more Bid TV? Maybe. - interesting how he said ? and maybe at the end there

I was a producer at Thomas Cook TV, as well as a presenter. I've been a director of programmes. I was Chief Trainer at Sit-UP - so now we all know who helped the new recruits

Chief trainer but also a freelancer.... sounds like bid got their pound of flesh out of mr ryes

If I was in Ryes position i'm not so sure i'd be shouting from the rooftops that I was the Chief Trainer for Sit-Up. I'd be burying that, tout suite.

Maybe he should take a leaf out of Gollum and Madeena's book? Anyone could be forgiven for thinking they appear to conveniently forget he worked for QuizCall. I wonder if they can remember he supposedly used to be a Roller Skating Marshall and Lifeguard?

If true i'd say those skillsets might come in handy now, much more so than his presenting experience. There's surely more chance of seeing a new series of Father Ted with the original cast than seeing Gollum on telly again. :mysmilie_59:

I think there may be a re hash with the new management, (giggles) but if there is, I hope they are honest at least. Whatever they charge for P & P with phone calls should all be factored in the price. So for example - at item costing £1.00 actually costs +£7.99 + £1.53 all in total £10.52. That final cost should be more upfront. Oh and another thing - if there is a re birth, get new presenters.

I think there may be a re hash with the new management, (giggles) but if there is, I hope they are honest at least. Whatever they charge for P & P with phone calls should all be factored in the price. So for example - at item costing £1.00 actually costs +£7.99 + £1.53 all in total £10.52. That final cost should be more upfront. Oh and another thing - if there is a re birth, get new presenters.

Qvc doesn't do that though. p&p is smaller on their screen than it was on bid...

Latest posts

Back