Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Roller skating Marshall???? :mysmilie_13:

Oh yes DW, he claimed that.

And if his Goddess dosen't learn to be more discreet that's maybe all he can hope to do in future. It would be bad enough if Mike himself blabbed his mouth off about exactly how much unpaid wages he's owed but what must it look like to any potential new employer when it's his girlfriend, not even his wife, doing it? It would hardly fill you with confidence regarding the soundness of said potential new employee now would it?

Sometimes a dignified silence is what's needed, certainly until you make alternative arrangements. Unfortunately I guess that was never going to happen in this case.

Staggering.

To be honest MrT, I don't expect any resurrection. However if there is, I hope there is a complete set of new presenters.

I have no idea myself mr dave.

I think there are aspects we will simply never know.

One thing i am certain of... there will be about 12 disappointed kids this xmas now there is nowhere to buy a rocking horse or a creepy half baby half animal doll.

I have no idea myself mr dave.

I think there are aspects we will simply never know.

One thing i am certain of... there will be about 12 disappointed kids this xmas now there is nowhere to buy a rocking horse or a creepy half baby half animal doll.

I'm hoping the terrifying, evil and sinister 'Anne Geddes' insect/baby dolls pop up elsewhere.

Always handy to send to someone for christmas that you don't like :mysmilie_59:

I picture mike standing behind the goddess as she shouts her mouth off and he repeats every last word she says a beat behind her

I picture mike standing behind the goddess as she shouts her mouth off and he repeats every last word she says a beat behind her

I dunno about initialled cuffs, i'm surprised he didn't have strings sewn to them too :mysmilie_59:

PuppetGollum.jpg

I'm hoping the terrifying, evil and sinister 'Anne Geddes' insect/baby dolls pop up elsewhere.

Always handy to send to someone for christmas that you don't like :mysmilie_59:

Thank you sir, anne geddess was exactly what i was trying to convey.

Incidentally.... i wonder if evans will suffer an increase in mail orders since last week

Just been having a look at some Bid presenters' Twitter feeds. There's a rather abrupt, foul mouthed reply from Peter Sherlock to somebody. Sadly, I can't see what he's replying to as the user's account has been suspended.

Just been having a look at some Bid presenters' Twitter feeds. There's a rather abrupt, foul mouthed reply from Peter Sherlock to somebody. Sadly, I can't see what he's replying to as the user's account has been suspended.

Poor Schlocko, maybe it's finally dawned on him that he hasn't got a stage to perform on anymore?

I'd get used to it :mysmilie_59:

I was just doing the same thing! I noticed how much Liana Wall loves herself!

Cut the ex Sit-Uppers some slack please won't you Pola.

If they don't love themselves who else will when they don't have any audience? :mysmilie_59:

If only Dirty Peter was on the larger of the social networking sites. I'm genuinely interested to know what he's up to now that Bid has folded. I can't really imagine him on any other channel.

I always thought Liana was rather dim, to be honest. Not as dim as Helen Bates mind. She was 2 watt bulb dim.

I am not so sure that if we had a rebirth they wouldn't carry over presenters as some of the Auction World/Chase It presenters on the totally new nothing to do with the previous company with the same studios presenters and management iBuy.

If only Dirty Peter was on the larger of the social networking sites. I'm genuinely interested to know what he's up to now that Bid has folded. I can't really imagine him on any other channel.

I'm not worried about Dirty Peter. He has so many influential friends not only from the BBC, not only from McDonalds, and he has worked in fashion and handbags for nigh on 20 years. He will be sifting through his pile of job offers as we speak!

Latest posts

Back