Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Perhaps only me and a couple of people in the care home down the road watch bid in wales so they've switched off transmission to save some money.

They don't seem to be moderating their facebook page anymore. Lots of comments saying don't buy from bid because they are going into liquidation and anger about the 99p product rip offs etc. Up until a week ago such comments got deleted very quickly and users promptly banned.

Also one lady complaining that sherlock has unfriended her. Aw poor thing :mysmilie_17: She was a loyal customer who often posted on bids facebook page (albeit in a hard to understand illiterate way) of how much she loved bid and particularly sherlocks stinks.

How much where the penny watches when they appeared on launch night? I am sure they are the same price as the one day special.

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Also one lady complaining that sherlock has unfriended her. Aw poor thing :mysmilie_17: She was a loyal customer who often posted on bids facebook page (albeit in a hard to understand illiterate way) of how much she loved bid and particularly sherlocks stinks.

I believe he deactivated his account due to the negative/abusive feedback he recieved about the new set up

The cheapskates were showing old recorded footage of Sabine modelling a frock in a set adorned with Christmas Trees and Fake Snow on the floor.

Just the thing to promote a spring purchase.

its Our Sabina you should know that by now especially when uncle Peter is on

its Our Sabina you should know that by now especially when uncle Peter is on

I get the impression that Sabine thinks Peter is something of a tool.

I wonder when Darren Baker is returning? Then again I suppose it all depends if he was ever paid.

Ladies You know what i'm gonna say, the Palazzo's, you've got the Chinos, you've got the Leggings, the Jeggings.

Not only can you have the colour combinations of the pinks, the whites, the teals. You can put the navy's with it, you can put the whites with it, the creams with it. You've got the navy trousers, you've got the slacks, you have the maxi dress, you've got that white trouser. This elastication of the hem just taking it in on that hipline.

He can't even pronounce crochet right, much like his 'border anglaise'.........and that's after nigh on two decades dealing with fashion/materials :wonder:

He can't even pronounce crochet right, much like his 'border anglaise'.........and that's after nigh on two decades dealing with fashion/materials :wonder:

Oh indeed Momma but I have to be honest and say that in my opinion he's handled the changes far better than I expected, I thought he'd be like a fish out of water but he seems fine.

He's still vile though.

Oh indeed Momma but I have to be honest and say that in my opinion he's handled the changes far better than I expected, I thought he'd be like a fish out of water but he seems fine.

He's still vile though.

Which of course makes some of his bumbling even worse, doesn't it, because it reminds us that Peter Simon's on-screen character is mainly an act for the cameras. His previous "partial sentences" ruse for not making certain points clear may have been a way of satisfying management at the time without having to actually lie on-screen, and his job (in)security isn't the greatest of all the presenters if he got sacked for not complying with management wishes at the time. (Dosen't excuse his behaviour really but may explain it.)

Though don't forget that Steve Macdonald still can't pronounce 'message' correctly nine times out of ten :mysmilie_14:

Which of course makes some of his bumbling even worse, doesn't it, because it reminds us that Peter Simon's on-screen character is mainly an act for the cameras. His previous "partial sentences" ruse for not making certain points clear may have been a way of satisfying management at the time without having to actually lie on-screen, and his job (in)security isn't the greatest of all the presenters if he got sacked for not complying with management wishes at the time. (Dosen't excuse his behaviour really but may explain it.)

Though don't forget that Steve Macdonald still can't pronounce 'message' correctly nine times out of ten :mysmilie_14:

Oh yes PP, Dirty Peter is pure pantomime (with very, very low rent production values too).

He's like (in fact he is) something from another era which is probably why he's right at home on such an outdated and mostly irrelevant channel.

Ok my ''Andy Hodgson STAR of the WEEK'' is.....

Peter Simon

''WHAT?'' I hear you thinking.... well I feel he is deserving, despite being a complete and utter bell end, but credit where credit is due... we all assumed he would fall flat on his arse along with the rest of the prime time gang, yet he has retained all of his previous qualities without flapping. Unlike certain other former tribute band singers who still think they are in 2013, dressing it up and dressing it down.

the ''Peter Simon absolute winner if the week''... goes to Lisa Brash. Simply as her new work schedule allows her to be back on the megabus earlier than usual.

Is it just me, or does anybody else agree that those 3 ladies tops in the deal of the day (or whatever they are called these days) are horribly old fashioned. They were described yesterday as 100% polyester as if it was something to be proud of!

Is it just me, or does anybody else agree that those 3 ladies tops in the deal of the day (or whatever they are called these days) are horribly old fashioned. They were described yesterday as 100% polyester as if it was something to be proud of!
Frumplestiltskin also mentioned she was a bustier lady at the same preview adding she had an hour glass figure - Heads up - all the sand has gone to the bottom

No they're frumpy as hell and at nearly £40 all in a down right rip off, you'd get better value in M&S, and they're pricey!..Oh, and you'd get better quality too, but that goes without saying!

Elisa looks the size of a house in that top, her drag queen make up isn't helping either.

I notice with a lot of the viscose/polyester monstrosities they put 'Our Sabina' in, they make her look absolutely massive, yet when you see her in other stuff she looks lovely and slim.

Latest posts

Back