Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hello again everyone.

I thought you might all like to know that Boom! has made the move to Ideal World, along with the ex-Argos TV woman.

But sadly Boom's most ardent advocate, Mike Mason, hasn't :mysmilie_59:

could it have all been an elaborate conspiracy... just to get BOOM onto ideal world

WOW I get sectioned for a couple of weeks and this place has almost died. I was expecting some threads saying where is Megadrop?, has he really being sectioned? but nothing at all. ha ha I'm joking but the good news is I'm now cured of petersimonitus and a new video from Sally has been uploaded on the larger of the tubes and not only is she with news, not only is she on a meet up in the most cosmopolitan of capitals of the cities, not only is it with the fragrance expert of all experts its of course the 1 the only Peter simmmmmm errr Sherlock. oh maybe not cured just yet.

enjoy at ome https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTwfv7xiRwc

Last edited:
Now dinnae all pounce on me Sally Jacks fans, but gawd in hell her voice would strip wallpaper nevermind getting on my nerves,,I'm deeply concerned about who actually cares what these 2 are up to..I'm sorry that they might now be claiming Jobseekers,but that is life and life ain't easy.:mysmilie_50::witch:

Now dinnae all pounce on me Sally Jacks fans, but gawd in hell her voice would strip wallpaper nevermind getting on my nerves,,I'm deeply concerned about who actually cares what these 2 are up to..I'm sorry that they might now be claiming Jobseekers,but that is life and life ain't easy.:mysmilie_50::witch:

If I was them i'd do what most people have done by now and just forget about their old telly lives and move on to something more realistic. Going by the tiny number of views of that video (and the even lower number of 'likes') few people are interested in them a couple of weeks on and surely not enough to make for a viable business.

There's nothing more embarrassing than not knowing when to quit and these two are in grave danger of looking like Lesley Joseph hanging around outside The Ivy.

WOW I get sectioned for a couple of weeks and this place has almost died. I was expecting some threads saying where is Megadrop?, has he really being sectioned? but nothing at all. ha ha I'm joking but the good news is I'm now cured of petersimonitus and a new video from Sally has been uploaded on the larger of the tubes and not only is she with news, not only is she on a meet up in the most cosmopolitan of capitals of the cities, not only is it with the fragrance expert of all experts its of course the 1 the only Peter simmmmmm errr Sherlock. oh maybe not cured just yet.

enjoy at ome https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTwfv7xiRwc

Oh dear Mega, I don't think you are fully cured. You may need some extra help not only from your GP, but maybe the larger of the hospitals in your town. Actually, I think I need to join you for treatment myself, we may get a group discount!

Oh dear on dear oh dear, Perfume Pete and Coughing Sal are really scraping the bottom of the well worn barrel now, 419 views (and prob a few of them are from us to see the freak show that they are) Do they have any self respect? Welcome to the real world and get applying for jobs like the rest of us would do!
And wise up asap or as stated before long you pair will be on jobseekers allowance as both are living in a parallel universe if they think they can make a living like that!

PS Is Mike Mason filming the vids for them? Now if you will .....................Get into the real world folks haven't they realised this is why they were made redundant as they were as much part of the whole big failure of **** at Bid as anyone else with the airy fairy tales :mysmilie_48:

Did you view the video? Not only the music, not only the over selling, not only the sound effects, not only the graphics, not only the set, not only the little branded bags on the shelves, but the fake red brick wall too. Nice! Here's a tip for you Discount Store TV, we want a ticker on the bottom of the screen scrolling some random names and locations. That's what is missing at the moment.

Surely this is someone who watched far too much Bid TV in the past? Bargains biting you on the bottom, and selling the stock for less than they paid for it... where have I heard that before?

This Discount Store TV channel (if you can call it that) is Bid in more ways than one. Just checked their credentials and this came up...

HOLLYWOOD DRTV LIMITED
Company Status: Financial Statements too old

Here we go again!

A bit more investigating, and it looks like Discount Store TV used to be called Bright Ideas TV and registered as JAN Media Ltd.

Oh dear Mega, I don't think you are fully cured. You may need some extra help not only from your GP, but maybe the larger of the hospitals in your town. Actually, I think I need to join you for treatment myself, we may get a group discount!

Good Morning from Dr Dave,

Double discounts are available to my postal clients for usual fees + £7.99 postal + £1.53 phone call registration. Book early to avoid dissapointment. :mysmilie_50:

Good Morning from Dr Dave,

Double discounts are available to my postal clients for usual fees + £7.99 postal + £1.53 phone call registration. Book early to avoid dissapointment. :mysmilie_50:

Well all I can say Dr Dave is that I hope your remedies are more effective than Dr Green's.

What a quack :mysmilie_59:

Well all I can say Dr Dave is that I hope your remedies are more effective than Dr Green's.

What a quack :mysmilie_59:

Well to be honest, my last patient MM, was prescribed a double "Chill Pill" followed by a large dose of "Humble Pie" - oh what fun we have!:mysmilie_59:

Well to be honest, my last patient MM, was prescribed a double "Chill Pill" followed by a large dose of "Humble Pie" - oh what fun we have!:mysmilie_59:

It's only an opinion but I wouldn't be surprised if 'Humble' is a word that isn't too easily understood by Mad-ee-nah and her lackies, and certainly not by ex-shopping telly presenters. And if you needed proof...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTwfv7xiRwc

Brazen? You decide :mysmilie_59:

It's only an opinion but I wouldn't be surprised if 'Humble' is a word that isn't too easily understood by Mad-ee-nah and her lackies, and certainly not by ex-shopping telly presenters. And if you needed proof...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTwfv7xiRwc

Brazen? You decide :mysmilie_59:

Just watched in disbelief - still good luck to them both, promised a lot - but will they deliver? Time will tell. If they opt to use you tube - I think they will disappear up their own dirt box - sooner rather than later.

Just watched in disbelief - still good luck to them both, promised a lot - but will they deliver? Time will tell. If they opt to use you tube - I think they will disappear up their own dirt box - sooner rather than later.

I don't blame them for trying to keep the few followers they have on board, I really don't. But I can't help but think it all looks a little bit sad and stilted to me.

Lot's of if's, but's, and maybe's. But in reality not many people will really care anyway so I suppose they aren't doing any harm :mysmilie_59:

I don't blame them for trying to keep the few followers they have on board, I really don't. But I can't help but think it all looks a little bit sad and stilted to me.

Lot's of if's, but's, and maybe's. But in reality not many people will really care anyway so I suppose they aren't doing any harm :mysmilie_59:

I spent 2 minutes watching the Sherlock and Sally clip. Thats 2 minutes of my life that I won't get back. I should have known better...

Latest posts

Back