Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Most shopping channels are dire ideal world same old products, rocks and co all female presenters, qvc same old qvc. We badly need a new bidtv not a copycat of idealworld, original live and funny, no peter sherlock, no all day specials like fashion technology etc just stuff we need, not cheap tat. I wish richard branson or lord alan sugar create a new channel. TV is just bland.

Most shopping channels are dire ideal world same old products, rocks and co all female presenters, qvc same old qvc. We badly need a new bidtv not a copycat of idealworld, original live and funny, no peter sherlock, no all day specials like fashion technology etc just stuff we need, not cheap tat. I wish richard branson or lord alan sugar create a new channel. TV is just bland.

I've had a sneaky peek at the new shopping on Sky 682, and to be honest, it's no better than the last mob at bid/pd. I think the days of telly selly channels are coming to an end.

Sally is back with another video filmed in the back room of her local charity shop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpDCiuEW9fs

Wow did anyone else struggle to get access to watch that clip with the 5 Billion watchers all trying to watch it at the same time? Jees don't Sally & Peter know when to give up? They are now starting to make Mike look the honest pro who knows when to call it a day...........In fact I am sure Mike is happy somewhere playing with his Kaleidoscope if you will!

Give in Sally no one is bothered about you anymore know one cares, get over your over inflated self imposed ego. :mysmilie_50:

The weekly YouTube clips have a hint of desperation about them. Does she think people browsing the internet will find her clip and sign up to her website without having seen her on Bid? Maybe I'm wrong and they are doing that.

I am speechless over Peter Shitelock.... that clip was so so so bad... if he's really serious about getting his "career" back on track he needs some professional advice... BUT NOT from any BID TV people please. !!!:mysmilie_13:

I've now watched Sally's videos on You Tube. She's clearly giving away all the freebies she got from Bid. Plus, she got some foundation to give away from Kiri. Great.

Latest posts

Back