Received 'birthday surprise' voucher from QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got the 'card without a code' as well.

Oh well QVC, that big purchase that I'm considering (and WOULD have bought with three easy pays) isn't likely to happen now.

*Jantac goes off to sulk in the snubbed corner with Mrs James and Fallen Angel*

there's no sealed code bit on mine Rebecca :(
just a pic of Julia taken about 20 years ago...

my card is blue and on one side with loads of writing and the other lots of different ads in little squares. There is a bit that folds open and in there is a promo code and a date 5 oct that it has to be used by.

I got a card today "It's QVCs 15th Birthday "
but there is no code or anything about easy pay on my card.

I just tried to, (I haven't received a card) and it took me through to the last page on the check out, but didn't mention 3 easy pays, so I cancelled my order. So I suppose it doesn't work.

I got one too with a lucky flap and code!!
Not friends with QVC though since my poor Lola Rose bracelet shattered! :33:

I guess there is no point in keeping us old gals happy...they just rope in the new ones (like the advert on tv)

I got the 'card without a code' as well.

Oh well QVC, that big purchase that I'm considering (and WOULD have bought with three easy pays) isn't likely to happen now.

*Jantac goes off to sulk in the snubbed corner with Mrs James and Fallen Angel*

Janette also goes off to sulk in the snubbed corner with Jantax, Mrs James and Fallen Angel

The whole thing is just ridiculous - I'd love to know what their criteria is - random???

I didn't get a code either - although got the cra**y blurb from JR. So much for valuing your customers!

Em xXx

I got a card through this morning and looked and looked for ages for a code and it was on the front sealed (opposite the side with all the garb) sealed wth a sticky tab!!!

Not fair if every one isn't getting one!

Latest posts

Back