Received 'birthday surprise' voucher from QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As the front of the voucher says 'we're celebrating with a day of blah blah, blah blah, on Wednesday 1ST October' perhaps you can't use it on line before that date?
Just a thought. Might be worth trying then.:33:

As the front of the voucher says 'we're celebrating with a day of blah blah, blah blah, on Wednesday 1ST October' perhaps you can't use it on line before that date?
Just a thought. Might be worth trying then.:33:

It says on the card to use it by 5th October, and says "next time you shop with us" so I think it can be used now. I'm not going to use my code on principle - I don't deserve it as I haven't been spending with them, and it's not fair on those who didn't get it.

i did get the card with a code... and tried to use it yesterday as i already knew what i would get... but it wouldn't let me use it online... got the red box saying this code is not recognised... i posted about it yesterday afternoon...

hmm just tried to use mine online... and it claimed it didn't recognise the code!!!

i've double checked the terms and conditions and that says we can use the code from when we get the leaflet....

looks like they either havn't made it live yet or totally ballsed up...

I got the card with the code, and used it on 3 different items,(all bought at the same time) and it let me!!! My daughter also got the card but no code, but then I have spent sh.....loads with them over the past year.They have not realy done me any favours just draged out a payment...would have been better with some money off, but hey better than nothing!

I haven't received the code by post or email but it let me use it.
I did have to do custom check out to do so.
But thanks to all who posted - have bought a ring I have been keen on for ages - seems better over 3 months somehow!

I just tried to, (I haven't received a card) and it took me through to the last page on the check out, but didn't mention 3 easy pays, so I cancelled my order. So I suppose it doesn't work.

Try again using the custom check out - it may work.

I haven't received the code by post or email but it let me use it.
I did have to do custom check out to do so.
But thanks to all who posted - have bought a ring I have been keen on for ages - seems better over 3 months somehow!

Hi Sue, when you checked out using the Custom Checkout, did it state that you would be paying with 3 easy payments?

Nothing new there then !! I never get any freebies attached to cards, QVC invites, christmas cards etc and I've spent a fortune with QVC since 1996. :angry:

Same here .... I must have nearly bought the channel with the amount of things I have purchased (they have all been good tho, so no complaints) but as you say I have never had an invite to anything either :6:

I've been a customer since the first month QVC went on air, was once invited to a Kirks Folly party - but that was in 1997!!!! Have received plenty of 'QVC Gossip' emails and show reminders, but no easy pay vouchers! Look on the bright side, one less purchase, as I just know I would have 'found' something too epxensive to pay for in one go just to use my voucher!!

From the posts of faithful QVC customers, I'm beginning to wonder whether the QVC birthday card on easypay is actually (from the company's point of view) not so much a reward to faithful customers but rather an incentive for those who do buy with them but could (again, in their opinion) spend even more than they presently do. In other words, a marketing ploy to encourage people to spend rather than a way to say thanks to good customers. I still think they could have extended the offer to all, I can't see the point of disappointing your oldest and most loyal customers

Hi Sue, when you checked out using the Custom Checkout, did it state that you would be paying with 3 easy payments?

Yes - it is on the order summary at the end as well.
I definitely haven't had an email or a card. I do however spend too much at QVC.

You can count me in for the big sulk!
Had the card with no voucher. I hadn't really looked at it when it arrived, but this thread prompted me to.
I'd just been thinking that if I could have easypay I might just order my entire wishlist (it's been a bit neglected thanks to rocks.tv recently, but it's actually HUGE!).
But with no code I guess I'll stick to the previous plan of maybe getting round to buying one or two of the items in the future sometime.
By the way, the wishlist adds up to nearly £400, without the code I dare say they might get about £30 out of me. Not their wisest ever move!

I feel a bit bad that I have been with QVC for just over a year and I've got the card with voucher. That's why I think the easy pay code seems to me more a ploy to get newish customers to spend more than a 'thank you' to the loyal spenders... A daft policy if you ask me!!

Latest posts

Back