Returning items with batteries

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JFB

Registered Shopper
Hi
Does anyone know how to return items with batteries to QVC? I want to get the Dyson straightener back ASAP (really really not worth the money). As it’s HAZMAT - the Hermes guide says no and any attempts to do so will result in the article being destroyed. Obviously I won’t be doing that. Any ideas please - not sure which courier delivered it. Thanks

Mig
Hi
Does anyone know how to return items with batteries to QVC? I want to get the Dyson straightener back ASAP (really really not worth the money). As it’s HAZMAT - the Hermes guide says no and any attempts to do so will result in the article being destroyed. Obviously I won’t be doing that. Any ideas please - not sure which courier delivered it. Thanks
Might be best to contact customer services for advice, and probably by email then if something went wrong you will have proof of the advice given, if you phone and something goes wrong they'll deny everything.

Update - I thought I would call CS and then follow up with an email. However they are sending me a label and then they get Hermes to pick it up.... £3.95 saved. I really must stop falling for 60 days to try stuff....

Rio packed up and ready for "my" Hermes man tomorrow

Latest posts

Back