Reviews being changed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pink

Registered Shopper
Recently I sent a pair of purple diamonique earrings back for a replacement as one of the White diamonique stones had discoloured.
I put another pair on cheque hold so i didnt miss out. When the item was received back at qvc I was told that they were waitlist only. This is quite annoying as I would expect them to save me a pair on cheque hold!

As a result i posted a three star review about the earrings which when it was approved to go onto the website was a four star! The presenters on qvc are always saying that reviews aren't amended etc but mine clearly was. I'm not happy at all!

I would complain to qvc but I wrote a letter of complaint about an item before and it was ignored!

Mini rant over!

Recently I sent a pair of purple diamonique earrings back for a replacement as one of the White diamonique stones had discoloured.
I put another pair on cheque hold so i didnt miss out. When the item was received back at qvc I was told that they were waitlist only. This is quite annoying as I would expect them to save me a pair on cheque hold!

As a result i posted a three star review about the earrings which when it was approved to go onto the website was a four star! The presenters on qvc are always saying that reviews aren't amended etc but mine clearly was. I'm not happy at all!

I would complain to qvc but I wrote a letter of complaint about an item before and it was ignored!

Mini rant over!

Just being Devil's Advocate here, but are you ABSOLUTELY sure you didn't click on the 4star option, thinking that you had chosen 3?
It's just that I can't see them being bothered with changing reviews, if anything they just won't publish them and considering I've read some harsh one star reviews on that site, I just can't see them being that fiendish.

When I have a review published it shows on my email.the email always shows a different star rating to what I actually put.I've no idea why - but when I check the review on the qvc website,it does show my orginal correct review and star rating.

don't know why this happens or if this is what has happened to you?

When I have a review published it shows on my email.the email always shows a different star rating to what I actually put.I've no idea why - but when I check the review on the qvc website,it does show my orginal correct review and star rating.

don't know why this happens or if this is what has happened to you?

I have looked on the website and your right the website does say three stars and the email says four!

I have looked on the website and your right the website does say three stars and the email says four!
Exactly the same thing has just happened to me, in the email I received from QVC the item had 4 stars and I've just checked the item that I reviewed and it has 3 stars which is what I originally gave it.

I think that the 4 stars on the email is simply a style design. I thought when the email came QVC had changed my rating but checked the review and it was as I marked it. So I kept a check on the emails that came and so far it seems to always have the a 4 star graphic and doesn't reflect the score I chose.

I have today received the refund minus the postage I paid. These earrings were faulty yet qvc argued with me that they checked them over and they were not faulty.

I gave them a little piece of my mind and said that in my opinion they were faulty and that I'm sure QVC can afford to refund my P&P as I was not satisfied with the quality of the item. I also mentioned that they charge over the odds on postage anyway!

As a "goodwill gesture" they agreed to refund the postage.

Latest posts

Back