Ronni Nicole

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

delh

Registered Shopper
I dont normally buy fashion from QVC but saw this dress today and have taken the plunge.

I am getting worried now that its going to be really clingy and yucky feeling, has anyone had Ronnie Nicole stuff and what is it like. I am just grateful that there is the 30day MBG dont know what came over me:thinking: QVC are not exactly renowned for their fashion. Hopefully it will be OK

Your link doesn't work.

I have a couple, the liner can be a bit restrictive, some people cut theirs out.

Recently the prices have really shot up too.

the dresses are very short like they want to save on the fabric. they work out on average £50 very expensive for what they are

Sorry the link worked before??
its the one below

I'm not worried about the length that was one of the things that attracted me I'm sick of having to shorten everything

Not sure about the lining I do like my comfort guess I will have to wait and see what its like

Attachments

• 148423_wq.101.jpg
    148423_wq.101.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 226
I've got several, and they're excellent. I don't find the liner restrictive.

Ditto to all that.

I gave up wearing dresses years ago because of "middle age spread" (tied up bag of sugar springs to mind) and spent a fortune on body shaping armour which consistently rolled down, then I decided to give RN a go - have never looked back. The outer fabric just flows over the non restrictive slimmer underneath, giving a neat line. I now look more than half reasonable in a frock, and I have discovered my waist again !!!

I agree, the fabric aint the best, BUT these designs and the slimming principle involved would realistically cost in 3 figures with better quality material. Im not complaining, I have several which I wash and wear - although not ideal for the really hot weather, but perfect for the coming cooler autumn.

I'm tempted but its the length that put me off. Any other 5ft 6in wearers out there???? How do you get on with them??? And does the liner ride up when you sit down?

Im not complaining, I have several which I wash and wear - although not ideal for the really hot weather, but perfect for the coming cooler autumn.

That's a good point - I've found these dresses unsuitable for very hot days, but then shapewear itself is not nice to wear when the temperature is really high. In cooler conditions, they're great because you get an extra layer without looking as if you have!

at 5"8 i would not dream of wearing these dresses and the fabric looked criminally thin. no wonder they have a liner. the fabric does not look substantial enough. i like some of the designs and i love wearing dresses but they look like tops on the hangers. they look embarrassing. the models look like they want to pull them down lol.

the dresses on now do look nice on the presenters.

Not purchased any but easily the best range of fashion QVC do. For the first time I'm actually temted as the length would be perfect for my frame.

I ordered one a few months ago (gawd knows why it must have been in a moment of madness :taphead:). Anyway the thing arrived and I attempted to put it on, I say attempted but it was more of a fight and the dress won. :headbang: It was like trying to get into a straight jacket and it was so hot and I got in such a feckin temper I threw it on the bed in disgust and had to walk away before I did it some damage. Needless to say it went straight back when I had calmed down. :mysmilie_10:

I ordered one a few months ago (gawd knows why it must have been in a moment of madness :taphead:). Anyway the thing arrived and I attempted to put it on, I say attempted but it was more of a fight and the dress won. :headbang: It was like trying to get into a straight jacket and it was so hot and I got in such a feckin temper I threw it on the bed in disgust and had to walk away before I did it some damage. Needless to say it went straight back when I had calmed down. :mysmilie_10:

Same here, I did manage to get into mine, but I couldn't wait to get it off :down: I gave mine away to somebody younger and slimmer, imho they are too tight and too short for the average woman.

I did order my normal size but really couldn't be arsed with a performance getting dressed in the damn thing, I felt claustrophobic just getting it over my head and shoulders. :eek:

Thanks for all the comments, not sounding too good with the getting it on problems!! I actually ordered tyhe next size up from my normal size because they said to go with your bust size and when I checked the sizes on the website the bust sizes ddint seem to be "normal"

Its showing as shipped so will see in a few days

A couple of excellent tips I was given is to stretch the 'Oh So Slim' inner prior to putting the dress on.
Also if the style permits pull up the dress up the body, rather than going over the head.

I'm tempted but its the length that put me off. Any other 5ft 6in wearers out there???? How do you get on with them??? And does the liner ride up when you sit down?

Hi

I find the liner does ride up when you sit down, I wore one the other night (the black/white zebra one), had to climb into the back of a car, tad bit embarrassing when friends hubby was confronted with what must have looked like magic knickers OVER my leggings! I'm quite tall, 5ft 9 so have to wear them with leggings or trousers and they look fine. Maybe that's why they tend up ride up for me.

Latest posts

Back