Ruth Langsford

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally talentless bimbo (and that is doing a disservice to bimbos). am I getting the wrong end of the stick or is that snow globe her "range""?

It does give the impression that that vile, hideous snow globe is part of her "collection". What a load of tat. I wouldn't buy it from the pound shop never mind at the prices QVC will be charging!

I have just googled an article she did for The Suns Living Magazine. She is calling her range"Bundleberry" an amalgamation of the names Bundle + Berry which is what she called there daughters when they were babies.Dressing her house is how she relaxes + it gives her great pleasure to know every fabric colour, paint + accessory "has been chosen by me."She even has wallpaper with pineapples on in her office. Please, somebody tell me this is a nightmare and she isn't really going on QVC!

Old Willoughby has gone down the house accessory route too. This lot must have fantastic Agents who get these money earning sponsors on board, cos that's all they're doing, just giving their name - like Beckham, and look how he's ended up !

Do we HONESTLY believe these clothes horses are going to sit for hours at a drawing board/computer programme (that designers have spent years honing their skills), coming up with 'inspirational' designs from scratch, or can work out the centimetres of fabric / timber for cushions, coffee tables, whatever. Er, certainly not in Holden's case, she's far too busy posing for photos or perfecting her figure ready for the once a year trip down the red carpet for BGT !

I have just googled an article she did for The Suns Living Magazine. She is calling her range"Bundleberry" an amalgamation of the names Bundle + Berry which is what she called there daughters when they were babies.Dressing her house is how she relaxes + it gives her great pleasure to know every fabric colour, paint + accessory "has been chosen by me."She even has wallpaper with pineapples on in her office. Please, somebody tell me this is a nightmare and she isn't really going on QVC!

One word, "BLEURGH"

Will be intrigued to see the prices they'll be charging for this latest lot of whimsical tat

I've got to say, Amanda Holden is one person I wouldn't even be arsed lifting the remote control up for to channel hop.

Ruth Langsford featured in Bella showing off her fashion style. Guess what - only a £39 bracelet was from Q!

Nooooooooo!! What are the odds?! :mysmilie_13: Goodness that woman learns quick, it's the age old adage, once a QVC presenter/guest presenter it's a sacking offence if you don't wear/use QVC products at all times!

In one of the magazines she's listed as Queen of daytime TV - he ! he ! I bet old Lorraine Kelly loves that !!!

Langsford has also made it known on frequent occasions in magazines (as I never watch ITV) that she's dying to do Strictly but never been asked. Oh shame, no doubt Beckham knows how she feels at being passed over for the knighthood !! :mysmilie_17:

She also wears the same style of figure hugging dress, which she clearly feels comfortable in, but the whole picture is not good. Look away now if you like her , but has problem areas like the rest of us but we don't want to be reminded - hair, teeth and legs. In the promo she's posing for the camera and I cringe when watching it.

I wonder if now Lisa Snowden is engaged we won't hear about her having been George Clooney's girlfriend anymore.

I DO HOPE SO - it seems as if that was her only claim to fame !!!!

Lorraine Kelly promotes JD Williams Fashion

She has a strange habit of shaking her hair/head at the end of every sentence. When you notice something like this, you can't help but find it somewhat annoying.

I saw the add and the blog where she says she will be doing fashion on Thursday at 9pm on Q, I will watch only because I'm curious, but it occurred to me that she's really only doing the same as Kathy and Lazlo sorry can't remember her first name - does anyone else feel the same.

Will probably watch as curious to see the concept and what designs she picks! Tough choice for her!

Anyone seen the latest trailer with RL? She is now captioned as a brand ambassador...and they have the poor woman in one of those crimplene, sorry, polyester, romper-suits they call jumpsuits.

Well, if you lay down with dogs ...........

I bet the 'poor woman' is laughing all the way to the bank with her 'fee', and would probably wear a clown outfit if the price was right.

I will sky+ the hour so that I can FF the waffle. I lol when RL says she will choose her outfits with the help of the qvc stylist, she can't have ever watched qvc fashion. I wouldn't let them style my going to bed outfit. .:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back