Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Peter selling a leatherette (i.e plastic) bag and claiming the original price was £139 🙄 Utterly shameless lies. Their product offerings are a conveyor belt of cheap, Chinese-made tat. How they get away with these ludicrous RRP claims is beyond me.

Oh, and it’s a Enrico Benetti (who?!) designer, Italian-designed bag apparently. They’re actually based in the Netherlands and made in China 🤦🏼‍♀️
Bottom line is he is a lying scrote, I can't dress it up any differently and struggle to see many if at all any redeeming qualities in the guy.

Im really not convinced he is a remotely a decent person, just talks absolute lies, lies and more lies, every time he is on tv. He keeps voicing these daft comparisons, peddling the lies.

He was dropping 'like your sauvages' (Dior) aftershave into the William Hunt aftershave pitch recently, shortly following by the usual 'and im not comparing' . I actually own both fragrances and they are not remotely the same, think spicier lighter aramis for the William Hunt, its very pleasant but it doesn't seem to last long, its the cheaper end fragrances for sure.

I see the Beatles are being talked about.

Did any of you watch Doctor Who last Saturday, which was Beatles Inspired,
Peter Davidson was my favourite Dr, with Matt Smith since the Reboot. I have my Father to thank for my love of Science Fiction - And it doesn’t even have to be good!!! Love ITV X when I need a bit of nostalgia. Sapphire and Steel and Space 1999!

Natalia has just said, she’s never had work done
My ass she hasn’t! I’m not someone who boldly declares something as fact without a considerable degree of certainty. Natalia has definitely encountered the sharp end of Botox injection in her forehead (at the very least) - there’s not an expression line to be seen. And lip filler too - she has the unmistakable, unnatural ‘trout pout’ lip furl, especially when seen from the side.
I’m an early 50s woman with an interest in beauty and skincare and value the opinions of genuine experts. I find Natalia’s disingenuous ‘advice’ and relentless on-screen preening quite nauseating.

Bottom line is he is a lying scrote, I can't dress it up any differently and struggle to see many if at all any redeeming qualities in the guy.
"Lying scrote". The top and tail of it - the alpha and omega. No other description could sum it up better, really.

Exactly right.

My ass she hasn’t! I’m not someone who boldly declares something as fact without a considerable degree of certainty. Natalia has definitely encountered the sharp end of Botox injection in her forehead (at the very least) - there’s not an expression line to be seen. And lip filler too - she has the unmistakable, unnatural ‘trout pout’ lip furl, especially when seen from the side.
I’m an early 50s woman with an interest in beauty and skincare and value the opinions of genuine experts. I find Natalia’s disingenuous ‘advice’ and relentless on-screen preening quite nauseating.
She touched on her shiny skin, it was so say caused by a cream she uses with her Opatra machine

Mike on the Bench t shirts 5 pack £34.99, bargain we sell these at £15 each so your getting £75 worth of T shirts. Oh and he's throwing in a pack of socks which normal sell at £10.

Strange Mike, i can't seem to find these Bench T-shirts being sold individually on your web site, only 5 packs and can't find £10 socks either. Was that a genuine mistake from the bastion of honesty or is it just another one of your endless ******* lies. Honest my arse.

This forum was rediscovered by me earlier this week. I'm shocked that it's still going, to be honest. During its initial years in 2004/2005, I was a member for about a year. It's quite impressive to see what it has become. In those days, there were almost one thousand members and nearly 40,000 visitors viewed the home page every day for the latest shopping TV news. Half of the articles on the homepage were simply press releases from the channel. If I wanted to read that sort of thing. The channel's own website would have been where I would have gone.

Between working part-time and sharing caregiving for my dad with carers. I tend to just watch Selly TV while unwinding, and then it is mostly when browsing channels. Sometimes, I'll watch 5-10 minutes of it That is more than sufficient for me. Seeing the tat being sold on the back of Ideal World's past history is embarrassing. Unfortunately, I am unable to forgive certain presenters who were smirking while selling £599.99 garden furniture that my dad never received, but paid for in full. My dad lost around £1000 from undelivered and unrefunded returned goods from the previous IW going into administration. For a few of the presenters, it's like a revolving door, Bid TV to IW and then IW to TJC2, under the guise of IW.
Welcome back. So sorry to hear about what happened to your Dad - that's a lot of money to lose. Yes, you're right, the same faces turn up as presenters somewhere else; they're a bit like busses, there will be another one along in a minute!

Yes but as the two twerps, er Peters, say you have to think ahead. After all, you don't buy an umbrella when it's raining do you? I mean, they'd all be sold out just like this fans when it's really hot. You have been warned.
Lol! But don't forget, umbrellas are increasing in value all the time, and you'll probably need to get it insured. I'm sure you can find them on the FTSE index. Don't forget to check out your basket......

She touched on her shiny skin, it was so say caused by a cream she uses with her Opatra machine
I don’t doubt that her moisturiser/serum etc will provide somewhat of a glow but we only have to view the first part of this showreel to see that she’s telling porkies when it comes to any ‘no work’ claim - her mouth/lip area is unrecognisable now!

I’ve no issue with anyone who wants to lift their confidence with bits of ‘assistance’ here and there just not when they’re making false/over exaggerated claims to schlep naff products.
She’s naturally pretty but her preening vanity makes her less attractive IMHO. I find women who behave like that a bit depressing…we’re more than our looks, girls! 😉

I don’t doubt that her moisturiser/serum etc will provide somewhat of a glow but we only have to view the first part of this showreel to see that she’s telling porkies when it comes to any ‘no work’ claim - her mouth/lip area is unrecognisable now!

I’ve no issue with anyone who wants to lift their confidence with bits of ‘assistance’ here and there just not when they’re making false/over exaggerated claims to schlep naff products.
She’s naturally pretty but her preening vanity makes her less attractive IMHO. I find women who behave like that a bit depressing…we’re more than our looks, girls! 😉
I would suspect she may have had some minor interventions since then..

IMG_0170.jpeg

Latest posts

Back