Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Peter selling a leatherette (i.e plastic) bag and claiming the original price was £139 🙄 Utterly shameless lies. Their product offerings are a conveyor belt of cheap, Chinese-made tat. How they get away with these ludicrous RRP claims is beyond me.

Oh, and it’s a Enrico Benetti (who?!) designer, Italian-designed bag apparently. They’re actually based in the Netherlands and made in China 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
This forum was rediscovered by me earlier this week. I'm shocked that it's still going, to be honest. During its initial years in 2004/2005, I was a member for about a year. It's quite impressive to see what it has become. In those days, there were almost one thousand members and nearly 40,000 visitors viewed the home page every day for the latest shopping TV news. Half of the articles on the homepage were simply press releases from the channel. If I wanted to read that sort of thing. The channel's own website would have been where I would have gone.

Between working part-time and sharing caregiving for my dad with carers. I tend to just watch Selly TV while unwinding, and then it is mostly when browsing channels. Sometimes, I'll watch 5-10 minutes of it That is more than sufficient for me. Seeing the tat being sold on the back of Ideal World's past history is embarrassing. Unfortunately, I am unable to forgive certain presenters who were smirking while selling £599.99 garden furniture that my dad never received, but paid for in full. My dad lost around £1000 from undelivered and unrefunded returned goods from the previous IW going into administration. For a few of the presenters, it's like a revolving door, Bid TV to IW and then IW to TJC2, under the guise of IW.

This forum was rediscovered by me earlier this week. I'm shocked that it's still going, to be honest. During its initial years in 2004/2005, I was a member for about a year. It's quite impressive to see what it has become. In those days, there were almost one thousand members and nearly 40,000 visitors viewed the home page every day for the latest shopping TV news. Half of the articles on the homepage were simply press releases from the channel. If I wanted to read that sort of thing. The channel's own website would have been where I would have gone.

Between working part-time and sharing caregiving for my dad with carers. I tend to just watch Selly TV while unwinding, and then it is mostly when browsing channels. Sometimes, I'll watch 5-10 minutes of it That is more than sufficient for me. Seeing the tat being sold on the back of Ideal World's past history is embarrassing. Unfortunately, I am unable to forgive certain presenters who were smirking while selling £599.99 garden furniture that my dad never received, but paid for in full. My dad lost around £1000 from undelivered and unrefunded returned goods from the previous IW going into administration. For a few of the presenters, it's like a revolving door, Bid TV to IW and then IW to TJC2, under the guise of IW.
Sorry to hear your dad lost out due to IW

And yes Shopping TV seems to be the only way of work, being a total failure, can lead you into getting the same role again

Some of the presenters from the old ideal world are shameless 🥲😡

Peter selling a leatherette (i.e plastic) bag and claiming the original price was £139 🙄 Utterly shameless lies. Their product offerings are a conveyor belt of cheap, Chinese-made tat. How they get away with these ludicrous RRP claims is beyond me.

Oh, and it’s a Enrico Benetti (who?!) designer, Italian-designed bag apparently. They’re actually based in the Netherlands and made in China 🤦🏼‍♀️
It'll be first layer leatherette ...

Sorry to hear your dad lost out due to IW

And yes Shopping TV seems to be the only way of work, being a total failure, can lead you into getting the same role again
Thank you.
He comes from a generation that is not fond of being in debt and buying things without being able to afford them. This year marks his 88th birthday. He used his debit card to make the full payment. I made an effort to claim his money back through a chargeback, but the bank was not able to recover the purchase values directly from IW Bank and charge it back. What I learned from this experience. Always use a credit card to pay for items if they are between £100 and £30,000 and under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act, your credit provider is jointly and serverally liable for your purchase.

Fans again. Pedro saying how hot it's going to get in the next couple of weeks. It's damp, cool and foggy where I live, and the forecast to the end of the month is no higher than 15.
Yes but as the two twerps, er Peters, say you have to think ahead. After all, you don't buy an umbrella when it's raining do you? I mean, they'd all be sold out just like this fans when it's really hot. You have been warned.

I hopped on last night quite late and the beauty wifey was flogging an Opatra thingy for £599.99. Usual thing, lights up, heats up, makes you look 20 years younger in 5 mins.

Maybe their rationale putting it on so late was to capture those female viewers who've by then consumed a bottle of wine and think 'I'll have myself one of those, where's me credit card ...'

Latest posts

Back