Ruth Langsford's Visitors

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Only they know the reasons for ending their marriage but it will be stressful and very sad, and two sides of family will feel it too. It won't be an easy time to get through and start again at any age but it may be more difficult at this part of their life.

She always said she wasn't a great nurse, and there was a sense of resentment of his other family in Belfast. She never mentioned his older children, it was always JAck Jack Jack. Fair enough, but I bet his first wife is laughing her head off.
Eamonn is a virtual invalid so wonder how he'll cope now that she's bolted !
They both have loads of money, so I am pretty sure he will cope.

She always said she wasn't a great nurse, and there was a sense of resentment of his other family in Belfast. She never mentioned his older children, it was always JAck Jack Jack. Fair enough, but I bet his first wife is laughing her head off.
Read that they have been separated for a year. Wonder who is looking after Maggie the dog.

He has more than one ex-wife, I believe.

He took a job with GB News and quite a few of their presenters have split up with their partners since joining the channel. Maybe she doesn't share his far-right, bigoted views.
Everyone's allowed an opinion aren't they? That doesn't make them a bigot does it? Or does it? Works both ways?

CC

He took a job with GB News and quite a few of their presenters have split up with their partners since joining the channel. Maybe she doesn't share his far-right, bigoted views.
Let's just be careful, yes GB news is right wing but let's not overstate things.
Everyone's allowed an opinion aren't they? That doesn't make them a bigot does it? Or does it? Works both ways?

CC
Do you actually watch GB news ?
Watch headliners at 11pm.
One of their main presenters is left wing.

As I said let's not overstate things, no need for a Ruth and Eamonn discussion to become a political debate.

Maybe Ruth will write an autobiography to set the record straight. Any guesses on the title...

"Casual Trews To Elegant Dresses - How I Intend To Rebuild My Life"
"QVC Cost Me My Marriage - And It Wasn't On Easypay"
"Cropped Jeans, Wedge Heels And A Faux Suede Jacket - Dating Again At A Certain Age"
"Ruth Tells The Truth In A Boucle Bomber"

Only they know the reasons for ending their marriage but it will be stressful and very sad, and two sides of family will feel it too. It won't be an easy time to get through and start again at any age but it may be more difficult at this part of their life.
Divorce always hurts. Maybe it's 'amicable' but there is heartbreak involved as well, and especially for their child. I never saw them as a couple on TV, but people say he was insulting to her and overbearing. Maybe this was just an 'act', who knows?

The tabloids are saying she felt more like a carer than his wife because of his ongoing health problems.

He had one wife before Ruth. She is like him from Belfast but refused to move to England with him when he got the job on breakfast TV in the 80s. He used to fly back and forth to see his children every weekend. Then they split when the children got older, whether he was going with Ruth before his divorce no idea?

He worked with Gloria Hunniford on the ITV tea time news here. I used to see him out interviewing people on the street and made sure to keep out of the way.

Best wishes to them both, but let's hope we don't have to endure endless outpourings of sympathy and grief written texts and messages for Ruth on her Thursday fashion slot. She has managed so far and she would rather get on with endorsing her range, I'm sure.

Latest posts

Back