Sack dawbags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You'll be Nitty Nora like the nurse that used to visit schools when I was little! :hi:

Nitty Nora the bug explorer! Boy I remember those queues at school. When I went home and told my mum that Nitty Nora had been she got this smelly shampoo on our hair and left it on 20 minutes. And I didn't actually have nits. She just did it anyway to make sure.

I cant bear to watch Ann Dawson presenting food programmes - she just shovels everything into her mouth, talks with her mouth full and eats that much its a wonder shes not sick. Dale is also very greedy and keeps stuffing his face throughout. Why does it take so many pieces of pie of the same flavour to tell if its good or not.

Another bug bear of mine is Kathy presenting she messes with the clothes, knocks them off the hangers and talks over the guests so much. Why do they never let the guests speak about the product> Jilly is my favourite and I used to like Julian. Some of the current ones are an embarrassment so I switch off!

I don't mind seeing the presenters eat when demo-ing food...

Why not eat it if it's there? They may have skipped lunch in anticipation of the show... I would do the same to be honest.

I was just about to switch over when I saw she was presenting this morning, and she was talking about the tsv, remarking that they were 'not a fashion statement, but as a fashion statement.......'. Get it together Anne, you don't have to cover all bases. just tell us what is applicable. Please.

Latest posts

Back