Sally Jacks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The retailers I bought from this year via the internet did FREE P&P & FREE RETURNS TOO! The woman makes it up as she goes along imo!

Wasn't she, for a little while, in one of those 'reformed' pop groups until they chucked her out? Is she the one?

The retailers I bought from this year via the internet did FREE P&P & FREE RETURNS TOO! The woman makes it up as she goes along imo!

If our Sally parks in her native hometown of Blackburn then she is telling porky pies as of last year Blackburn Council introduced FREE parking for all day Saturday. (it's still free upto 31st March 2013 when it will be 'reviewed'. Similar schemes are opeating in other Lancashire towns too!

Other times;

£1.20 for two hours
£2.30 for four hours

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/9794559.Free_Saturday_parking_in_Blackburn_town_centre/

Liar liar your bums on fire Sally :wonder:

It's only just struck me and I don't mean to be snitty or rude, it is a genuine observation...

... Has anyone else noticed that Sally Jacks and Mark Rye(s?) could be related. In fact, put him in drag and you have Sally

It's only just struck me and I don't mean to be snitty or rude, it is a genuine observation...

... Has anyone else noticed that Sally Jacks and Mark Rye(s?) could be related. In fact, put him in drag and you have Sally

I think it's because they both have very prominent noses and are diminutive in size (both have big mouths though).

It's incredulous to think of Mark Ryes in drag though, far too butch.

Hmmm have they ever been on together at the same time? :wonder:

Never seen them on together Momma but it's not a nice thought.

Better than Jacks and George at the same time though, that simply dosen't bear thinking about.

Last edited:
I have to tell you all this coz it struck me as so funny.
I'm working from home today with Bid on in the background and it's Sally Jaxx doing a fashion slot.
My other half (the quietest, most unassuming person you could meet) doesn't really pay much attention to my shopping telly but he walked in the room and uttered 'oh no, it's gobby again, can you mute her'!! :clapping: :grin:

I have to tell you all this coz it struck me as so funny.
I'm working from home today with Bid on in the background and it's Sally Jaxx doing a fashion slot.
My other half (the quietest, most unassuming person you could meet) doesn't really pay much attention to my shopping telly but he walked in the room and uttered 'oh no, it's gobby again, can you mute her'!! :clapping: :grin:

Ha Ha, well your partner is certainly right there DeeDee!

I know Sally has a claxon of a mouth, and that she has been known to lay it on with a trowel before now but I don't personally consider her to be one of the real 'Bid Baddies'.

But my goodness for a little lady she sure announces herself :eek:

Ha Ha, well your partner is certainly right there DeeDee!

I know Sally has a claxon of a mouth, and that she has been known to lay it on with a trowel before now but I don't personally consider her to be one of the real 'Bid Baddies'.

But my goodness for a little lady she sure announces herself :eek:

yep she sure does!!
she's not the worst 'baddy' but definitely has the biggest gob and one of the worst screechiest voices ever.........like nails down a blackboard!
I think the other half pays more attention than I give him credit for!!

Latest posts

Back