Sarah Jagger... lol

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
Whilst extolling the virtues of Laura Geller's Bronze and Brighten she said how unnatural orange based bronzers looked and how Laura's had no orange in it at all- just beautiful shades of rust,terracotta and peach!!!

Err that would be Orange then lol- made me giggle:mysmilie_17:!!

Whilst extolling the virtues of Laura Geller's Bronze and Brighten she said how unnatural orange based bronzers looked and how Laura's had no orange in it at all- just beautiful shades of rust,terracotta and peach!!!

Err that would be Orange then lol- made me giggle:mysmilie_17:!!

Nice stroke of disingenuousness!

she seems like a lovely lady but i am not sure how devoted to lg make up she is. not long after getting this job she was blogging about her fav make up brands and oddly lg was never mentioned.

she seems like a lovely lady but i am not sure how devoted to lg make up she is. not long after getting this job she was blogging about her fav make up brands and oddly lg was never mentioned.

I don't like Sarah Jagger. Partly the sing-songy way she speaks... but also there's something about the way she "applies" the makeup which I don't like. The models are already made up and then she applies just enough extra to ruin it!

Laura could not make it as she has a TSV in America. You would have thought they could have timed it differently as it is her 11th Anniversary here.

I think Sarah Jaggers rule is 'just keep mentioning it's a baked cream'
If the presenter makes a comment 'Yes/no that's because it's a baked cream'
If they ask a question reply 'Yes it will be/no it won't because it's a baked cream' and if there is a gap in the conversation just remind us that it's baked by artisans in Italy in an artisan factory.

Not a patch on Laura who's personality and genuine enthusiasm shines though. Shame Laura is not about it seems she will be on much less now. Not really an excuse to say she couldn't be on today because she is presenting on QVC US as obviously they were booked to clash. If she had wanted to present both she wouldn't have double booked.

Pretty sure as others have said it will be down to the fact that she has sold the company and now only has to fulfil contractural obligations to the company. Don't blame her, hope she enjoys the extra time she must have.

Last edited:
I think Sarah Jaggers rule is 'just keep mentioning it's a baked cream'
If the presenter makes a comment 'Yes/no that's because it's a baked cream'
If they ask a question reply 'Yes it will be/no it won't because it's a baked cream' and if there is a gap in the conversation just remind us that it's baked by artisans in Italy in an artisan factory.

Not a patch on Laura who's personality and genuine enthusiasm shines though. Shame Laura is not about it seems she will be on much less now. Not really an excuse to say she couldn't be on today because she is presenting on QVC US as obviously they were booked to clash. If she had wanted to present both she wouldn't have double booked.

Pretty sure as others have said it will be down to the fact that she has sold the company and now only has to fulfil contractural obligations to the company. Don't blame her, hope she enjoys the extra time she must have.

Someone hasn't really done a lot of homework on what an artisan is....

artisan
ˈɑːtɪzan,ɑːtɪˈzan/
noun
noun: artisan; plural noun: artisans

a worker in a skilled trade, especially one that involves making things by hand.
"street markets where local artisans display handwoven textiles, painted ceramics, and leather goods"
synonyms: craftsman, craftswoman, craftsperson, skilled worker, mechanic, technician, operative, maker, smith, wright, journeyman; More
archaicartificer;
rarehandicraftsman, handicraftswoman
"each guild organized the artisans of a particular craft"
(of food or drink) made in a traditional or non-mechanized way using high-quality ingredients.
"Britain's artisan cheeses"

I think an artisan factory qualifies as an oxymoron.

All this "baked cream" stuff strikes me as nonesense anyway. Most compacts will initially be some kind of liquid that's dried down just like LG's stuff. If you want a cream then you need something wet. It's no longer got the properties of cream if it's dehydrated or baked. Hey presto! It's a powder just like granny used to have. The only difference is the swirls (and they disappear into one blended colour as you sweep your brush across them). Shh! Don't tell anyone.

Last edited:
I don't know what all this "it's a powder that goes on as a cream" poop is and why she says it, because when I used to use B&B before fair turned to medium, it was a powder that went on as a powder.

she seems petrified timid even. i hope she does not read the forum but i suspect she does.

Latest posts

Back