Sbc tsv 13/5/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered this on AD, dispatch WC 23/06. I know if the stock comes in earlier, it will be sent out earlier. I received mine this morning! Didn't take long to get more stock in and it does make one wonder, are they misrepresenting the stock situation on air? I wouldn't have ordered if it hadn't been on AD, as I wanted to think about it for a week - I am having problems with my eczema, and feel I should perhaps stick to the ABC body wash. The Q is sending someone to collect it - just this once! As I have said previously, on this forum, I don't trust a word the presenters say. But I wouldn't have thought they would lie about availability, would they?

People will have had it in their basket and not checked out or some transactions won't have gone through if bank has not given authorisation so some of original stock will have become available!

I love the propolis gel. I have sensitive skin and use it every night underneath my AD Synergy night oil.

I used the bath & shower creme for the first time over the weekend and found a problem from my childhood reoccur - very sore & itchy legs. I haven't had this problem since my Mum started buying from QVC and I changed from supermarket brands to brands like L'Occitane, ABC & Elemis.

I tweeted SBC to see if they have SLSs or parabens in their products and they have tweeted me back this morning to say they don't. I don't know what it could be.

I used the Collagen bath & shower creme again at weekend and I was fine this time, so I'm ok to carry on using it now.

I used the bath & shower creme for the first time over the weekend and found a problem from my childhood reoccur - very sore & itchy legs. I haven't had this problem since my Mum started buying from QVC and I changed from supermarket brands to brands like L'Occitane, ABC & Elemis.

I tweeted SBC to see if they have SLSs or parabens in their products and they have tweeted me back this morning to say they don't. I don't know what it could be.
A while ago I used the jasmine & evening primrose bath & shower creme (in bath) and became really itchy all over! I don't have sensitive skin & have never been allergic to anything before, I tried it a second time and same thing happened, put me off trying any of the others!

Strangely I have had a peeling and itchy patch on my leg. I even went to the doctor as Icd never seen anything like it. I've used the shower cream just 3 times. I've just about got rid of it as using coconut oil on it. Thanks for posting.

Strangely I have had a peeling and itchy patch on my leg. I even went to the doctor as Icd never seen anything like it. I've used the shower cream just 3 times. I've just about got rid of it as using coconut oil on it. Thanks for posting.

May I ask which one it was?

The shower gel is SBC Collagen with passion flower and kukui seed oils. It is from an old TSV and I'd just started using it.

Latest posts

Back