Sbc tsv 28/2/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If I'm in such dire trouble for NOT buying anything, I might as well go on a spending spree them........:mysmilie_1057:

Aiding and abetting is just as much a sin in my book Artemis.
When you have finished your spending do let me know what you have bought.:mysmilie_687:

SBC 4 Piece Intensive Soothing & Hydrating Collection
Item Number: 229573
QVC Price £33.25
Today's Special Value Price £27.79
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Get your skin back to its best with this hydrating SBC set. It contains the launch of new, full-sized Intensive Warming Arnica Gel (175ml) as well as best-selling Arnica Gel (1L) in a super size to give your skin added comfort. You'll also receive best-selling Collagen Gel (500ml) to instantly hydrate your skin and to help reduce the look of wrinkles. Finally there's Jasmine & Evening Primrose Shower CrŠme (500ml) for a soothing shower experience and a Wooden Massager for extra indulgence. Available on Auto Delivery; please call 0800 50 40 30 to order.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229573

Would have loved an arnica bonanza of much larger intensive warming, huge arnica bath soak , and a 500 of the gel....been giving away my collagen cos I have ended up with so much.

Hoping they will have the intensive on it's own....

I'm really cross that the only way to get the warming arnica gel is to buy the TSV. I already have/don't need the other things so I have resisted.

I've just placed an order for this....never used SBC or arnica before so hoping it will help my knee and ankle problem.fingers crossed!

Anyone know what happened to Lorraine? I know they said she left but I hate how they are so dismissive. It's like, she's gone now, let's move on, no questions asked.

Shame the TSv has collagen in it. It was truly one of my favourite products until they confirmed that the collagen is fish derived. I still use the arnica gel though, that stuff is fabulous!

Tx

Shame Lorraine has left the company! I have placed my order too. Need to stock up on arnica and look forward to trying the warming gel :)

I think the TSV is great value. I agree it is a pity Lorraine has moved on to pastures new, she was one of my favourite guests.

Shame Lorraine has left the company - now stuck with the ubiquitous Alison Young :mysmilie_81:

Who looked really dowdy. Are SBC products aimed at the more mature market? AY's outfit looks like something your gran might wear (apologies to any trendy grans reading this because you probably wouldn't wear it).

Anyone know what happened to Lorraine? I know they said she left but I hate how they are so dismissive. It's like, she's gone now, let's move on, no questions asked.

Shame the TSv has collagen in it. It was truly one of my favourite products until they confirmed that the collagen is fish derived. I still use the arnica gel though, that stuff is fabulous!

Tx

Lorraine appears to be on Twitter and has her own blog but both have very few entries.

On Twitter one of the entries is "Free at last!", I wonder if that is a personal life comment or if it relates to work.

http://twitter.com/ljwinslade

http://lorrainewinslade.wordpress.com/2010/01/27/a-new-day/

I'm really cross that the only way to get the warming arnica gel is to buy the TSV. I already have/don't need the other things so I have resisted.

someone on here mentioned a site that sold the SBC range. i cant remember what it is but it isnt mypure lol

the TVS looks very interesting(never used SBC before) but i had to come over here to find out what it actually does lol
the arnica sounds like what i will be buying by the bathful for nearly all of the family.

ok found the site. salonskincare but they dont have the warming gel either. they do post to greece but aint cheap

omg!!!! at the sbc site the arnica gel 1lt costs over 51 quid!!!!
http://www.sbcgels.co.uk/gels_category.asp?catID=27

Last edited:
I think that this is a great TSV but since I have an almost full 1 Litre bottle of the Arnica Gel and the Collagen Gel I cannot justify buying it. I am trying to resist the 8 piece All Seasons Gel Collection.

lorraine seemed a nice lady but i still take issue with the concept that applying pink goo containing collagen from a plant is going to improve my skin, given that i am not a plant. if anyone can explain this to me exactly how this is supposed to work i would be grateful.

Welll....I've regretfully bought loads of SBC today:

TSV
Collogen showever creme - 1000ml
Jasmine and even primrose gel - 500ml
cucumber gel - 500ml

.....all of which I bought from ebay (except for TSV!!). :mysmilie_17:

Wooooo!

Latest posts

Back