Sean's constant cruising

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I read tons of posts before I decided to become a member, many posts of the same vain as the ones I posted, BurlyBear and Julius have made some near knuckle remarks, not to be nasty but to inject some humour, not always PC, I think Sean will probably think it comes with the job. Yet they get away with it, people accept these jokes, why pick me out?

My posts do not break any rules, so they are allowed, so why are you ticking me off?

I read tons of posts before I decided to become a member, many posts of the same vain as the ones I posted, BurlyBear and Julius have made some near knuckle remarks, not to be nasty but to inject some humour, not always PC, I think Sean will probably think it comes with the job. Yet they get away with it, people accept these jokes, why pick me out?

I haven't a clue who else you're talking about.

But feel rest assured, I wouldn't be too impressed by anyone attacking others because of their gender, age, race or sexual orientation.

There's absolutely no excuse for it. We're in 2013, not 1973.

As for how Shaun feels about such remarks - you only assume what he may or may not think. But I don't know anyone in this day and age who would simply shrug off any kind of ignorant comment such as yours as "just part of the job".

I'm sorry that you feel that anyone should.

I won't be posting any more in the Ideal World forum. I don't think it's for me.

Last edited:

I can't comment on what other people have said on other posts but yours certainly didn't come across as humour - maybe you need more practice at it? :grin:

I wonder if he works on the cruises? I can see him being a host or bingo caller, that kind of thing?

I be honest i can't stand SR but his sexual preference is of no interest to me and i am a normal guy whatever that is, i just find him a bit childish in his behaviour.

True, I hope the ship is delayed in some remote port and we get a longer holiday away from him and his wretched voice.

Sorry but if you really dislike him as much as it comes across on here then why bother watching him, use your remote and switch him off. As for taking so many cruises, thats his choice of holiday and if he's happy with that then so be it. I would imagine he as well as the rest of the presenters have a contract with allowed holidays and so I don't suppose they will loose any sleep with him going away on holiday.

Latest posts

Back