Seasalt coming to Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LATI, the Seasalt item has arrived. I ordered the Sea Cave shirt and I would say it is in line with M&S sizing, and their shape for a straight up and down shirt. It doesn't flare at all (which surprised me from the photo) so I would be a bit wary of ordering some of their tighter/straighter looking tunics because I think the hips would be too tight. I would only get a tunic in a material with a bit of stretch.

I do like the print (it is a greener teal than the blue tone suggested by the photo)but I think it is quite expensive for a cotton shirt. Still, it makes a change for me so I shall keep it.

Navabi have emailed that my items have been despatched and should be here within 4-6 working days. I should ****** well hope so. No tracking information is showing although my name does feature on the Dhl page at last. My Amazon order from yesterday arrived this morning.....

I forgot to mention, the top came in a recyclable paper package, tick, but it was completely scrunched up and will require a jolly good press to get rid of all the creases. Not just a light iron! No tissue paper or similar which really surprised me.

I forgot to mention, the top came in a recyclable paper package, tick, but it was completely scrunched up and will require a jolly good press to get rid of all the creases. Not just a light iron! No tissue paper or similar which really surprised me.

I ordered from Seasalt on 30th April & my parcel also arrived today. I've previously bought their clothes from an outlet at a local garden centre so didn't know that all the packaging would be eco-friendly, well done them.

I ordered from Seasalt on 30th April & my parcel also arrived today. I've previously bought their clothes from an outlet at a local garden centre so didn't know that all the packaging would be eco-friendly, well done them.

Twilight, were your items nicely packed or creased to bits like mine?

Twilight, were your items nicely packed or creased to bits like mine?

I bought the Vanessa Bolero that did have a piece of tissue inside & a Handyband that was wrapped around an instruction card. They weren't creased but that was due to the material composition, if I'd ordered a cotton dress it would have looked travel weary. I have a massive issue with plastic & I'm delighted that many companies are using alternatives. However, items should still be packed so that they arrive in perfect condition & wrapping items with tissue would go a long way to reducing the scrunch.

LATI! Here is my Navabi report.

They finally arrived and were less ceased than the Seasalt. They fit very well, quite generous without being too big IYKWIM. There is a flare over the hips, not just a straight cut.

I bought a floral shirt, which is fine, and a stretchy fabric tunic which is about four inches too long! And I am 5' 9" tall. More like a mini dress. But I am a dab hand at shortening and hemming so will do that at some point. Now to the question of value..... is the tunic worth £80? NO. Is the shirt worth £70, possibly. With my intro offer and the sale I paid half price and am happy with that but feel as if I have paid a fair price rather than got a great bargain! Maybe I am out of touch with prices, LOL. I would buy again but not full price.

Latest posts

Back