Security Roller Stamp.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I have a shredder, but using it is tedious at times, so I rather fancied trying out the Guard Your ID rollers, just for the junk mail type things. I was on the point of ordering a set of two (£16.50 plus £2.95 P&P) when I thought I'd just shop about first, to see if I could find a similar product cheaper. As it turns out, you can buy this exact same roller, individually, on Amazon for £5.10 each, with free P&P and the same supplier also sells refill rollers for £3, again with free P&P. Just a heads up if anyone else was interested. Not sure how QVC can claim to have such a good price with this!

I got the one from Amazon but it's not very good .Using just a few times the ink ran out ,even one refill just could erase only around 10 sheets .no idea if qvc was better .was thinking of buying from qvc but still in two mind .

I have the QVC ones and they last for ages. I don't bother with the shredder any more.

Bought the roller thingy cheap on Amazon - it was rubbish. I use shredder scissors instead. Also rubbish was those little torches that I bought on Amazon - they are just toys with hardly any light output but what did I expect for the price. Sometimes buying on QVC is worth it because you can just send rubbish back.

CC

Bought the roller thingy cheap on Amazon - it was rubbish. I use shredder scissors instead. Also rubbish was those little torches that I bought on Amazon - they are just toys with hardly any light output but what did I expect for the price. Sometimes buying on QVC is worth it because you can just send rubbish back.

CC

You can but it costs you postage both ways, doesn't end up financially worth it. Amazon, not only are most things free delivery and free returns, they will refund you if you tell them something is not fit for purpose, so you'll get all your money back and hasn't cost a penny postage.

Latest posts

Back