Shay & Blue TSV 3/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered the Atropa one last night. I was surprised that the Angelica is only a Christmas limited edition but is the 100ml size. I would expect that to be a 10ml and something from the proper range as 100ml because if you fall in love with it, you can’t repeat buy it.

The presenter (a bit shouty but not too bad) said half the spicy stock had gone by 9.20. I thought she the. Said half of all stock had gone but may have misheard that, anyway they’re all on the website this morning. No advanced orders apparently. Dom said once the Angelica has gone, that’s it for the fragrance. Now it wasn’t on their website yesterday so does that mean this is made for QVC??😱
nah ive seen that one on shay & blue & QVC website so it might be just a limited christmas run but usually there aint advanced orders as this tsv takes a lot of doms stock that he can acutally make

Not sure why ,but not one Shay n blue fragrance lasts more than 5 mins on me ! Love their packaging,ethos,but I've tried atropa belladonna, blackberry woods,blood oranges,black tulip,camelia and it's deffo not me,I've asked my oh to smell my neck / wrists half hour after applying and he can't smell anything,neither can my daughter ,just doesn't work on my skin ,will stick to my Tiffany fragrance,always smells great for hours

I‘ve just received a 15% off voucher from Sparks so I’ll be buying my Black Tulip on Saturday. I can’t use perfumed hand cream and only like BT so this TSV isn’t any good to me.

Shay & Blue Bargain 3x 10ml floral for £15 but be quick it will sell out

• Scarlet Lilly
  • Amber Rose
  • Tallulah's Camelia
Fab thank you ordered.

The Tonka Angelika sounds interesting, but not interested in the others. Already own Black Tulip.

For years now, Oud has been a big thing in perfume, so really everyone and their granny has released an Oud perfume. So totally over it

Shay & Blue Bargain 3x 10ml floral for £15 but be quick it will sell out

• Scarlet Lilly
  • Amber Rose
  • Tallulah's Camelia
I ordered this with a 20% off code. Ordered a few as I think they will make lovely gifts too.

I went for the spice one - will see how I get on with it. In the past I've had the Atropa Belladonna and really like it, especially in winter. Having said that, my bottle is still 3 quarters full, and that's after a few years.
But that's because I like to chop and change to keep things interesting.

The trend for quite a while now is no to powerhouse. Also, most perfumes have been reformulated to cut the price of ingredients or ingredients getting banned. There are still perfumes that can take down low flying planes, but you need to try niche and high prices.

Serge Lutens tend to be long-lasting, Chanel the exclusive range.

But, as I have said, I have no problems with perfume lasting on me. I exfoliate my body a few times a week, which is supposed to help.

Mine is apparently out for delivery with my Evri courier. I’m in shock. I did order in the preview hour.

A couple of things that I ordered recently arrived within 3 days …. One via Evri and one by RM.

Latest posts

Back