Shut up Alison!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ellaaa

Registered Shopper
The Bobbi Brown hour.

Ali Young again, what is she waffling on about, throwing in every beauty buzz word (or what she thinks is a buzz word...) and making no sense whatsoever.

She's on with 2 world class make up artists and won't let them get a useful word in edge ways. I can only assume Ali is intimidated by their superior skills and knowledge so she just has to keep talking and talking to try and be Queen Bee.

Infuriating :headbang:

The Bobbi Brown hour.

Ali Young again, what is she waffling on about, throwing in every beauty buzz word (or what she thinks is a buzz word...) and making no sense whatsoever.

She's on with 2 world class make up artists and won't let them get a useful word in edge ways. I can only assume Ali is intimidated by their superior skills and knowledge so she just has to keep talking and talking to try and be Queen Bee.

Infuriating :headbang:
But it is the QVC way, waffle deflection and bullsh@t

Thankfully I'm not watching,but Alison Young is extremely irritating and always has been in my opinion.

Oh come on, she's been on a course. No idea what for though cos it's not beauty. :mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61:

Yeah she's been on that course were you don't need to study, you don't need to train/retrain or get any qualifications because I'm pretty sure if she had any certificates they'd be sitting there along side the QVC awards, I mean look at diddy Me Hall, he's decided he's a fashion expert, Fibby Flint and JR have picked being authors, shame non of them decided they want to be good presenters over there in QVC land.

Just flicked onto Alison Young's Beauty Night In. I think she looks really nice, her hair looks a good length at the moment, very flattering. Her make up looks nice too, more natural rather than caked on.

I just turned over to have a look and I think it's a wig, I've heard her say before she wears a lot of wigs, just had a quick look and it looks about an inch longer than it did yesterday I think it was, I channel hop all over the place so I think it was yesterday.

Think that is her own barnet. I have always said I would not trust AY to paint my back fence never mind my face.

I saw AY earlier today and her hair was a disgrace IMO. Massive dark roots and almost brassy orange in places and that bluddy fringe hanging over her eyes. For a so called beauty expert she looked dreadful. IMO.

She always acts like she knows more than the guests. She reminds me of a certain type of girl from schooldays, the ones who always thought they were better than anyone else, always boasting and bragging and making themselves sound important, and putting others down.

It's time she was put out to pasture with the horses.....sorry horses.

I saw AY earlier today and her hair was a disgrace IMO. Massive dark roots and almost brassy orange in places and that bluddy fringe hanging over her eyes. For a so called beauty expert she looked dreadful. IMO.

I thought her roots needed doing too. If she's on television as a beauty expert she needs to make the effort and maintain her hair colour.

Does she still belittle Will Gowing on air? you know were she thinks she's being funny when actually she comes across as anything but and a right beatch, I blame Will though, he should should seriously grow a pair and tell her to pack it in.

Does she still belittle Will Gowing on air? you know were she thinks she's being funny when actually she comes across as anything but and a right beatch, I blame Will though, he should should seriously grow a pair and tell her to pack it in.

Yes all time.

I love the advert where both Will and Ali Y are gushing about her eons of beauty expertise and the certificates she has (for painting Cleopatra's sarcophagus, I think). They have so many lights shining on them (about 10 premier league football stadiums' worth from the looks of it) and Lord only knows what filters on the video to get rid of her bags, wrinkles and jowls they both look like ghosts.

Bit cheeky to big Ali Y up as a woman who can apparently help you look younger by flogging you expensive products when she has to resort to camera and lighting tricks to look "better".

I thought her roots needed doing too. If she's on television as a beauty expert she needs to make the effort and maintain her hair colour.

Especially as QVC regularly has various "miracle" hair products that are supposed to hide dodgy roots. Clearly they don't work. (A bit like the eye-bag treatments ....)

Thankfully I'm not watching,but Alison Young is extremely irritating and always has been in my opinion.

And she can't even get her own make-up looking half decent, so God knows why she'd think her opinion mattered to anyone else.
On the Laura Geller hours earlier this week she looked like a 5 year old who had found their mothers Shimmer Brick for the first time. It looked ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back