Size 8 !!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember a show where Anthony Heyward siad that AK had just coem back from her role in Benedorm , Her face was a picture ,but she did laugh. I cant do a picture but he was refereing to the mobility scooter riding , chain smoking granny , I wish I could put the 2 up side by side for you to see

Oh, gosh I remember him saying that too! I almost wet myself laughing, cos I don't think AK had a clue what he was on about actually...she referred to it herself in another show not long after because someone had shown her a picture of Madge from Benidorm and said Anthony was a naughty boy...:giggle:

Got it ! See what Anthony means

Attachments

• Benidorm-Madges-wedding-b45bfd2c-16c6-4904-b0c4-9e082b81b506[1].jpg
    Benidorm-Madges-wedding-b45bfd2c-16c6-4904-b0c4-9e082b81b506[1].jpg
    51 KB · Views: 185
  • alison keenan.jpg
    alison keenan.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 153
That has really made me laugh, never noticed the resemblance before but it is uncanny. Anthony is playing with fire making that comment.

Anne seems quite tall and is slender, but I'd have her down as a size 10 myself as she's not scrawny as I imagine a size 8 would be. Jill Franks seems like a size 8, and she's like a child and none of the clothes she tries on sits well on her. I remember seeing her trying on a few Dennis Basso coats on in size small and even they looked like a tent on her. She needs to put on a few pounds as she'd look better all round for it.

Anyone notice Anne's face seems different of late? I noticed her face looking slightly less lines, and her cheeks looking a bit more puffed out that usual on a show the other day...... could it be that she's got pillow cheeks? Lots of celebrities who are thin don't want that gaunt look, so have like cheek implants and general work done to keep them looking youthful as a really thin face looks terrible. Don't blame her if she has, just an observation.

:giggle:

I remember reading a fashion article in a magazine, a designer who did work for a lot of pop singers. He said that there should be 9" from shoulder to nipple so if any of his clients had more than that, he did a design that hoisted them up a bit :11:

If any of you watch "Dr 90210" on Sky TV, you'll have seen the plastic surgeons drawing on the chests of the women to mark that very distance before doing breast reductions/lifts.........:sweat:

If any of you watch "Dr 90210" on Sky TV, you'll have seen the plastic surgeons drawing on the chests of the women to mark that very distance before doing breast reductions/lifts.........:sweat:

Really? :confused2:....Havent seen that show but its nice to know its correct.......think I'll just tighten me bra straps though, sounds less painful.

i caught a small snippet of her saying her very good friend suzy B went up to scotland together.......name dropping again me thinks...sorry guys i cant take to this woman at all.....AK not suzy B

Does she mean Suzy B who does the jewellery on QVC?

Latest posts

Back