skulls couture

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Judging by the website, it looks like the B & W couture show at the weekend is made up of skulls and more skulls.

I wish we were at the point where 'skulls' were so................ yesterday ! I blame Damian Hurst.

Yup skulls are in so I believe. Skull scarves, jumpers, jewellery etc. Not a look I fancy.

I'd rather blame Keith Richards than Damian Hirst but B&W's skulls are just horrible. I'm a skull fan but not so much now that they're everywhere.

But this trend is so over!!!! Instead of 70 year olds wearing the Bet Lynch leopard print and gold shoes and handbag(no idea but they seem to have a thing for metallic gold shoes and handbags), they now all sport skulls(with the gold shoes and handbags).:mysmilie_17:

B & W seem to use QVC to shift all his tatt, he will be laughing all the way to the bank.:mysmilie_845:

I know what you all mean but i wouldn't say no to an Alexander McQueen scarf of anyone is offering!

Well he did the Union Jack to death alongside telephone boxes and London cabs, now its skulls and skeleton hands.

Cant wait to see what his next 'edgy' idea will be............... toilet seats perhaps in gold, silver, pewter grey and leopardskin ???? ideal design to put around one's wrist, as a centrepiece on a necklace, a brooch with the lid up for a photo, or dangly earrings covered in beaoooooootiful AB crystals. A more enterprising idea I think, than ****** Daffy Duck on a keyring !

I think the stuff he brings to Q is awful, not sure why there so popular tbh.

The skulls are not for me but even worse IMO in the B&W range are those truly awful hands. I think some people buy this stuff because they think they are getting something special with the hype Q give it.I have some pieces but nothing like these.

I try to watch the B&W shows, but I don't own a single item and don't think I ever would. There are some guest presenters that I watch purely for the entertainment value, and Simon is one of them. Lenny Feinberg is another, although I do have a few of his pieces and think they are great.

Latest posts

Back