Sniffer's back.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh those ****** self promoting blogs. They should be retitled "At Home with the Freebies", and what a good Simpsons cartoon programme that would make !!
I know, just seen a few DF vlogs and the freebies are having an impact ( cluttered and untidy ) on that spacious lounge in her new flat. She is careful not to show too much and keeps the camera very close to her face but the lens occasionally allows you to catch a quick view around, my goodness it’s cluttered with QVC samples. Reminds me of Del Boy’s flat in Peckham. Piled up high like a warehouse with his marketplace goods. Who was it that first called her Del Boy Flint?

Evie it was me because she was such a market trader in her hard sell
You got it just right! First she had the style and next came the flat. Both flats even have a balcony! Wait for the summer with the pot plants, mini orchards, solar lights....... We are all in for a treat. It will be competing will Gill Gauntlet’s dad’s balcony! It’s a 30’ long balcony don’t cha know!

Just look at her posing with her vegan cupcakes...

.....or don't....

I love those cats. My total best friend had two of the white ones but they have sadly passed away. Love cats - Bryan does not, however, he is such a sweetie if I told him he had to suck it up I have no doubt he would. Today we walked through a field of sheep and Bry did not chase (oh boy he wanted to!) he just trundled through and do you know, the sheep seemed to know.

CC

I love those cats. My total best friend had two of the white ones but they have sadly passed away. Love cats - Bryan does not, however, he is such a sweetie if I told him he had to suck it up I have no doubt he would. Today we walked through a field of sheep and Bry did not chase (oh boy he wanted to!) he just trundled through and do you know, the sheep seemed to know.

CC
I was sad to read that Catherine Huntley had recently lost one of her cats.

Bry sounds like a good boy. My Evie is scared of sheep and I have to "protect" her when we're on Dartmoor. She's also scared of chickens. Total wuss. :ROFLMAO:

Bry is your dream dog. The sheep don't even bother to look up now, they just know he's not a threat. It's the worst nightmare when your pet dies and I'm not Catherine's biggest fan but I feel for her losing one of her cats.

CC
I bet she milked it out until it was dairylea (?) though........HMM

I worked with a woman that sniff/snorted every five seconds - I kid you not. It drove me insane. I was advised not to complain as she MAY have had a sinus problem and it would have seemed like bullying. Me bully anyone?? I have never come closer to just screaming at someone BLOW YOUR NOSE. The snort noise really made me feel sick.

I can't say I have ever seriously noticed it with Craig but I probably will now.

CC
It could be a sinus or allergy problem thinking about it, as I have noticed he seemingly 'over-exaggerates' an eye blink, thus could also have something to do with an allergy/sinus problem. I suppose it is a case of 'never judging a book'!

Latest posts

Back