So many people............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
have emailed me. I get so many emails...............

One question, HOW ?

Lee Holbein has just said "so many people have emailed me......" - one of his favourite sayings. But how do 'people' gain access to these email addresses ?

Its the "go to" phrase that a lot of these ambassadors / vendors resort to in order to promote interest.

So, how is it done ? Its nigh on impossible to gain access to an individual if a company is involved, as there is always a customer care email address listed. All others are listed on Twatter/A..sebook/Instagram, but email addresses ?

If its that easy, can someone tell me how, because I'd love to email my Spanish Actor crush !

Last edited by a moderator:

One question, HOW ?

Lee Holbein has just said "so many people have emailed me......" - one of his favourite sayings. But how do 'people' gain access to these email addresses ?

Its the "go to" phrase that a lot of these ambassadors / vendors resort to in order to promote interest.

So, how is it done ? Its nigh on impossible to gain access to an individual if a company is involved, as there is always a customer care email address listed. All others are listed on Twatter/A..sebook/Instagram, but email addresses ?

If its that easy, can someone tell me how, because I'd love to email my Spanish Actor crush !
They probably don't, the questions are probably passed to him by customer care, but he just finds it easier to say "emailed me". I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't want his personal email account clogged up with QVC customer queries.
These people's fb twitter accounts etc are ...so and so @qvctv and it's separate from their personal account.

One question, HOW ?

You're a funny lady, Brissles. Your comments often make me laugh. And it's difficult to make me laugh. So, thank you.

Latest posts

Back