Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There’s a photo of her and her fiancée on Instagram, on a skiing holiday. She’s showing us her engagement ring.

I’ve just looked and it’s true what they say then, people who take every single photo with their mouth open together, stay together. :RpS_bored:

I’ve just looked and it’s true what they say then, people who take every single photo with their mouth open together, stay together. :RpS_bored:

I wouldn't be surprised to see her looking like that on the wedding photos. 40 going on 14, apologies to all 14 year olds, & a mean girl to boot.

I wouldn't be surprised to see her looking like that on the wedding photos. 40 going on 14, apologies to all 14 year olds, & a mean girl to boot.

Big white meringue wedding dress. Topped with a faux leather (or is it pleather ?) rock-chick biker jacket.
Will she wear her engagement and wedding rings on different fingers, maybe her thumbs or index fingers ?

You are right, every single photo her mouth is WIDE open. Amazing. I think I might be even later to the party than everyone else, but I didn't even know Chloe is gay. Not that there is any reason why I should as, unlike many of the others, she doesn't really mention her partner.

You are right, every single photo her mouth is WIDE open. Amazing. I think I might be even later to the party than everyone else, but I didn't even know Chloe is gay. Not that there is any reason why I should as, unlike many of the others, she doesn't really mention her partner.

I could pretty much tell from her days on Sky Sports, before she got the sack for lewd tweeting, don’t know what stood out the most but I most definitely could tell she was gay. I’m surprised she doesn’t mention her partner on air, after all she does friends, mum and dad (a lot) but neither do Me-Hall or Craig, who’s getting more camp than Butlins as the months roll on at QVC.

I have absolutely no problems with gay people but I hate what we would call “gissy “ ie camp, mincing.

But like vegans why do people have to announce their sexuality as in LGBTQ? and Uncle Tom Cobbley- I’m not that interested in the same way I’m not that interested in straight couples.

And what the hell is all this having to be referred to as they/them?

And as for marrying trees/fire engines WTF .

Don't forget identifying as a donkey on a Tuesday. However, if that's what people want to do I have no problem at all with it but neither do I need to know about it.

CC

Big white meringue wedding dress. Topped with a faux leather (or is it pleather ?) rock-chick biker jacket.
Will she wear her engagement and wedding rings on different fingers, maybe her thumbs or index fingers ?

Perhaps she'll wear those dratted white boots - the post mortem chic ones.

Two separate requests for the return of Kirks Folly, one saying - 'We need to have her back !!! She’s missed dearly x' Good grief :RpS_rolleyes:

What? Need to have old Doris Stokes er, sorry Jenniefer Kirk back??? No, no and no. Anyone's local Ali's Cave stocks much classier stuff.

CC

Two separate requests for the return of Kirks Folly, one saying - 'We need to have her back !!! She’s missed dearly x' Good grief :RpS_rolleyes:

They’re probably still finding glitter from her last visit.

Has she got a new look. Seeing her on at 2pm new hair colour and panda eyes.

Maybe she's trying out different bridal looks. I can't stand her & can't understand why anyone would find her professional, easy to watch or amusing so I was amazed when someone posted on the Q's fb page that they were lucky to employ her & that she was a wonderful presenter.

Latest posts

Back