Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I first read about The Letter on QVC US community forum, must be over 5 years ago. Now I think it was going well before that? UK wise about 4 years was the first time it was mentioned. Then the how much of a beauty product you are expected to use and send back within the 30 day MBG(or they send it back to you saying you have used too much seems there is a formula), and refuse a refund.

I wish to announce the most wonderful news. Yes, QVC UK will be selling the Dyson Hairdryer!!!!!:clapping::clapping::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378:

Seems next March is the due date. So now the endless how much is it and will it be on easy pay will start.:yawn::yawn:

I wish to announce the most wonderful news. Yes, QVC UK will be selling the Dyson Hairdryer!!!!!:clapping::clapping::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378:

Seems next March is the due date. So now the endless how much is it and will it be on easy pay will start.:yawn::yawn:

Yes but by next March Dyson will have probably brought out a newer more updated version and QVC will probably be flogging off the old one but telling everbody it`s the latest model, same as they do with other electrical goods and phones.

I dare say that with this news arsebook will be going into orgasm :mysmilie_17:

They have posted a photo of 2 Christmas ornaments (owl and snowman) asking people to name them and in 1 hour 30 bin lids have posted their suggestions.

Pleeeaaasse

I use a towel!

But I'm ashamed to say that I bought it from QVC! They pioneered microfibre when it was not available anywhere else, and was very expensive.

BTW I still have them, but they no longer seem to absorb the water.

Can someone explain 'Bin Lid' ?

Is it anything to do with Fakebookers? :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_43::mysmilie_14:

I couldn't find it on there, has it been taken down? What did it say, anyway? Thanks.

I can't find it either, I am not on FB, I just read the "visitors posts" for a laugh.

Someone posted about receiving the letter. There were at least 17 replies, some who knew about it, some who were astounded and a long one from Q with a detailed explanation of how they work it out. Not forgetting the groupies who defended Q.

Appalled that it has been removed but what else can you expect from Q

I can't find it either, I am not on FB, I just read the "visitors posts" for a laugh.

Someone posted about receiving the letter. There were at least 17 replies, some who knew about it, some who were astounded and a long one from Q with a detailed explanation of how they work it out. Not forgetting the groupies who defended Q.

Appalled that it has been removed but what else can you expect from Q

I'm on FB and couldn't find the post either, so it's definitely been deleted - if I remember rightly, the poster who had received 'The Letter' was complaining as her returns were mainly 'fashion' items which she'd been forced to order in more than one size as Q's sizing guide is so hit and miss to say the least. It's like buying from an online high street store and being told you can't shop there any more as you've returned too many items that didn't fit, unheard of!!!!

Latest posts

Back