Steve Bennett's back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Deasmum

Registered Shopper
Anyone excited with the return of Steve Bennett to our screens with Auction Mayhem (a return to old auction format)? And does anyone have a theory about why he is doing it?

Anyone excited with the return of Steve Bennett to our screens with Auction Mayhem (a return to old auction format)? And does anyone have a theory about why he is doing it?
What is he on to talk about, jewellery or his 7 day fast he is in middle of?

He did promote his new Health Results course at the end of his show that he's fasting for, but I'm not sure how new the content is from the Health Reset or if the daily videos will be different.

It’s a bit all over the place at the moment. They are really pushing primal on the jewellery channel. Nick and Rosie lately on both channels. They do treat an appearance with Steve like he is royalty.

Does anyone really care about seeing Steve Bennett on screen? He's just going to be another person shouting over the presenter for 45 minutes before the first product gets shown.

What I would really love to see is health guru Poppy showing us exactly what a difference all the supplements and wellness gunk have made to her by appearing on screen without the three makeup counters worth of products she wears for each show. And with all false nails, weaves or hairpieces removed. And to be fair, let's see all presenters do that to demonstrate the outrageously wild claims they make.

And maybe Gemporia could explain why, if their supplements etc can make everyone look so much better, they want viewers to slather themselves in Kati Elliott's makeup?

Just another seller to me really. Someone who wants to get as much of my money as possible in their pocket. :)

Latest posts

Back