Strange model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
A few days ago I was watching Michele Hope's hour with Jill Franks (who was near enough hoarse) and I watched in amazement as the black model (sorry, I don't know her name) pranced around in a really creepy way, stroking her fingers seductively against the fabric and then doing weird finger movements - sorry, I can't really describe it, you had to see it! - but I found it most strange.

She really is an annoying model, she moves stupidly (yes, I know models are told to move in a certain way, but her movements are overexaggerated big time) and, dare I say it, she's not attractive, yet she really fancies herself. Why do they use her?

I found myself watching her to see what she did next, rather than look at the fashion - not that I like Michele Hope's fashion.

So between JF and her hoarse voice and the creepy model, it was a very weird hour. :dull:

LOL Yup that describes Sharon to a T!! :SUE: Many here think she's very elegant (which tbf she is when she keeps feckin still) but tbh the more I watch her the more annoying I find it all. The hand movements in particular are so affected I want to tie them up, and before any of the forum deviants jump in, not in a bondage way either. :D :pPC:

PMSL- yep, that deinitely sounds like Sharon! lol
She is a bit OTT I must say but I still think she's worth her weight in gold to QVC as the clothes do look good on her & let's face it, QVC 'fashion' needs all the help it can get to look good! :giggle:

Strange model

Sharon is a very elegant Lady, but I agree she is more than just a little OTT. thmbs up

You were watching JF yet you call Sharon strange? How bizarre lol, up against JF Sharon is perfectly normal!

I agree that QVC's fashion is very iffy, I don't think I'd buy anything from them (although I did buy a lovely Carole Hochman, pretty, modern nightwear several months ago). But other fashion is awful and the prices are ridiculous, yet some people must buy them.

Sorry, but I prefer the other models on there. I think they all look great, but Sharon is definitely my least favourite - to say the least!

What is wrong with Jill Franks by the way? She said she was on medication and that was making her husky.

I agree that QVC's fashion is very iffy, I don't think I'd buy anything from them (although I did buy a lovely Carole Hochman, pretty, modern nightwear several months ago). But other fashion is awful and the prices are ridiculous, yet some people must buy them.

Sorry, but I prefer the other models on there. I think they all look great, but Sharon is definitely my least favourite - to say the least!

What is wrong with Jill Franks by the way? She said she was on medication and that was making her husky.

I think if you read the boards you'll find a list as long as your arm:cheeky:

I'd be a bit strange too if I were modelling Michelle Hope clothes with Jill Franks..maybe the weird hand thing was a coping strategy, like self-comforting :grin:

LOL Yup that describes Sharon to a T!! :SUE: Many here think she's very elegant (which tbf she is when she keeps feckin still) but tbh the more I watch her the more annoying I find it all. The hand movements in particular are so affected I want to tie them up, and before any of the forum deviants jump in, not in a bondage way either. :D :pPC:

We quite agree,,,, Sharon is so OTT and lets face it, she isn't exactly Halle Berry...although the way she prances around, thinks she is up there lol!

She always reminds me of the the crack by the barman when a horse walks into the bar..'why the long face?' ... oops , how rude , sorry ...hehe

Sharon used to drive me absolutly crazy with her over the top acting. Now she doesn't bother me. A couple of years ago I went to a diamonique day and met her she was so lovely friendly and down to earth. Now when I watch her I really like her and forgive her overracting. All QVC models sre taller and thinner in real life too, Simon Biagi looked very thin too in real life.

Sharon used to drive me absolutly crazy with her over the top acting. Now she doesn't bother me. A couple of years ago I went to a diamonique day and met her she was so lovely friendly and down to earth. Now when I watch her I really like her and forgive her overracting. All QVC models sre taller and thinner in real life too, Simon Biagi looked very thin too in real life.

Totally agree, I met Sharon at a QVC Gem event a couple of years ago and she was sooooooo nice, she didn't appear to be putting on an act for the punters...she seemed to be a naturally, pleasant person.

aw I think sharon's great :)

So do I. I think a lot of her dramatics are a bit tongue-in-cheek, she probably feels a bit embarrassed parading around in that tat! She and Joan Rivers make for an entertaining show, despite even more tat.

Linda :wave2:

Sharon is an "old skool" model where that kind of modelling was de rigueur,which is probably why Joan Rivers requests her each time,coz Joan remembers those days;),Sharon could be 30 she could be 60,who knows?,black don't crack..plus Sharon I believed trained as a dancer so she can't help those affectations,they are programmed into her DNA,I like her a lot,who else can wear leather trousers like she can?

Latest posts

Back