Studio 10 - new to qvc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nicky-j

Registered Shopper
Am I right in thinking that Grace, the guest/creator of this range, has been on QVC before? I've a feeling she might have appeared alongside Jemma Kidd on her shows, but am not sure. Any ideas anyone? I know her makeup artist on the show is Paul Herrington, who used to work for Bobbi Brown.

I caught a bit of the presentation yesterday and thought it sounded pretty good. Might give it a try when I've got some spare cash. I'm always after decent concealer, I've never found anything that covers acne scarring on my chin without cracking up and going flaky looking.

I caught a bit of the presentation yesterday and thought it sounded pretty good. Might give it a try when I've got some spare cash. I'm always after decent concealer, I've never found anything that covers acne scarring on my chin without cracking up and going flaky looking.

You may already have tried it, but I've had fantastic natural, but effective, coverage of a couple of old scars (one of them raised and on my shin!) from the Doll10 concealer

You may already have tried it, but I've had fantastic natural, but effective, coverage of a couple of old scars (one of them raised and on my shin!) from the Doll10 concealer

I haven't tried that one, funnily enough I was thinking it might be worth a go after hearing the raves about it. Thanks for the recommendation, I think I'll definitely give it a go when I can.

Latest posts

Back