Supercoolwillow

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C-Lion

Registered Shopper
I just wanted to write a big thank you to Supercoolwillow who spends a reasonable amount of time searching for the TSV’s everyday and putting all of the information here for us to find with ease; so we don’t have to faff around looking for it.

It’s a really decent thing to do, so for that SCW a huge thank you from me 👍

I just wanted to write a big thank you to Supercoolwillow who spends a reasonable amount of time searching for the TSV’s everyday and putting all of the information here for us to find with ease; so we don’t have to faff around looking for it.

It’s a really decent thing to do, so for that SCW a huge thank you from me 👍
Agreed. He gets a bit of ‘stick’ at times but he prevails 🌟

100% agree, he does a great job. He does get a bit of stick at times which is a tad unfair in my opinion as he's helping us, giving us the heads up and allowing us to plan our finances if we do actually want to buy something. Ten out of ten from me 🏆

100% agree, he does a great job. He does get a bit of stick at times which is a tad unfair in my opinion as he's helping us, giving us the heads up and allowing us to plan our finances if we do actually want to buy something. Ten out of ten from me 🏆
I 100% second this. It's saddening that he 'gets bit of stick'. His posts are what bought me to this forum - I expect that's the case for many others.

Thanks from me, Supercoolwillow, & also to llloyd for doing the sums.

Latest posts

Back