Tablets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
The Prestigio tablet I returned now has 168 reviews, with loads of bad ones; the main complaint is freezing, like mine did. Loads of headings such as RUBBISH, TRASH, USELESS etc. A typical example - - - >

"This tablet is absolutely rubbish! It froze every 10 minutes,lost my data after a reset and performed even worse after an update. Definitely worst purchase i've ever made on QVC and I've made quite a few over the years.Returned at my own expense for a refund."

BUT QVC ARE NOW LISTING IT AS A "MOST WISHED FOR ITEM"!!!!!

The recent Archos Arnova 13" tablet is also getting bad reviews, most of them that it is painfully slow, such as when typing it takes about 3 seconds for each letter to appear after typing it.

No wonder that QVC presenters are using ipads, not the rubbish tablets they sold as TSV's.

My sister bought the Prestigio tablet and it's great!

Admittedly she mostly uses it for Facebook but she has put quite a few apps on and her 3 year old daughter plays games and watches films regularly. Yes she had to update the software to allow UK websites and purchases, but since then it has been trouble free.

It isn't an iPad but she uses a Samsung Galaxy 3 phone so prefers android.

She would (and does) recommend it to anyone x

How sad ...

How sad am I, that when I read this thread's title, my first thought was, "Time for my meds." x Snarly

Latest posts

Back