Tarte TSV 15/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'll get the next one in January, see what's in it, but I think I'll cancel the last one as I really don't fancy a crayon sculptor or whatever it is. It isn't what they advertised in the blurb anyway as says a palette, though I think Leigh did mention it was a crayon ( only once & if you blinked you missed it)

Yes there is definitely NO palette in the last one and only a crayon. They confirmed that on the show. I'm cancelling before the last one. It seems so much less value in it which is disappointing.

I'll be keepin the January drop but then going to cancel the April drop. I don't want the sculpture crayon & I have the blusher brush already. Do really love the eyeliner in this drop though & fancy the lip product.

I wonder why they've put that crayon instead if a palette. Tarte TSV's & auto drops have skyways had a palette before if my memory serves me right? Cost I suppose.

The palette in the January drop is one which was sold separately earlier this year on QVC UK. I think they decided to do auto delivery and then just could not be bothered doing a special palette just used an old one. Then didn't have one to fill in the final drop. They should have done easy pay instead.

The palette in the January drop is one which was sold separately earlier this year on QVC UK. I think they decided to do auto delivery and then just could not be bothered doing a special palette just used an old one. Then didn't have one to fill in the final drop. They should have done easy pay instead.

Do you have a link or any info on that palette? I've tried googling it but can't find anything? I'm trying to convince myself that I really don't need it lol x

I have cancelled both drops of the AD - too many palettes to work through. However, I have to say I am very happy with the 4 Tarte palettes I have - great staying power and pigmentation.

I had the energy noir palette in the (2nd) September drop of the June TSV, I hope it's not the same in the January drop of the October TSV?

I had the energy noir palette in the (2nd) September drop of the June TSV, I hope it's not the same in the January drop of the October TSV?

The January palette is called Untamed based on the info from the TSV day. Hope that helps.

Dare I ask............................... When is the next TSV from Tarte? :mysmilie_50:

I cancelled my AD in the end - didn't love the foundation, the eyeshadows & blush have no pigment at all and i can barely get them to show up on me at all. So disappointing as I always love the Tarte blushes. Wasn't thrilled with with the LG tsv either for that matter so will be trying to resist the upcoming one in Jan :(

We should be due the 2nd drop this week, 90 days on Friday :happy:
Nothing is showing in order history yet though, usually shows in process when they are getting ready to ship.

Has anyone heard or seen anything?

Latest posts

Back