Thank you!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glad you all had a good time. :Thumbsup: Even more pleased that Lyn didn't manage to get any of you arrested
police-035.gif

Pepsidoodle I believe you when you say you were sweet and innocent
mini-ange-q822.gif
but of course that was before you met those two old ravers :Laughing1:

Well done ladies, delighted for you xx :Applause:

the others were in bed shortly after 10pm I'll have you know!!

emos-30.gif
just don't tell them who with
knipoog04.gif

I see Sammi failed to disclose that she also pulled 5 minutes later
dronken.gif

lovers.gif

See someone out there believes me! :D

Blimey ... pulled the wool over Klos's eyes haven't you PD? Must be all that SAS training

P.Doodle getting ready to go out at 6pm ....
5042_1_b-1-1.jpg

P.Doodle in hotel bar ... balaclava in hand ... at midnight
LA839B1117.gif
l_682c89fb8874e94eae312f29baf431-1.jpg

To be fair it wasn't entirely our fault.
Tony gave us 'homework' to take back to the hotel ... for a bit of fun he said
huhsmileyf3.gif

We misheard & thought he said "I want you to drink the hotel bar dry by 10pm"

What he actually said was "I want you to memorize the complete list of Birthstones"

_heehee_prv.gif

Last edited:
I'm really glad you all had a great time, Is the house and grounds as lovely as it looks on the photos? You all sound like a great bunch it must have been fun. Graham and Daniel sorry you had a bad journey, hope the rst of the weekend made up for it.

Cleopatra

Joking aside, yes it is a handsome Manor House ... Steve says they have a resident ghost
ani90.gif

set in delightful grounds .... lots of wildlife frolicking on the lawns .....
ymca.gif

although I do think Tony is rather spoiling the grass in those heels ....
pimpsmily.gif

academy-tony1-1.jpg
smilieyourock.gif

Last edited:
Lyn you are mad but you really give me a good laugh so please don't ever change cos I'd miss you :BigHug: xx

Lyn you are mad but you really give me a good laugh so please don't ever change cos I'd miss you :BigHug: xx

and you think Lyn was kidding about Tony's heels?!

I still haven't got over Andy's pink hair lol

oh and it wasn't me who pulled, but our Lyn actually :D but she was dressed to kill at the time. Pepsi and I beat a hasty retreat before she tried foisting her conquest on us!

Ah you all sound as if you had a great time......just trying to work out who led who astray!!!:confused: Well done peeps, now what did you learn that actually related to Gems?????;) .... annnnnddddd did any body but anything while they was there??:D

yes we learned stuff about gems Jo, esp how it's a wonderful and absorbing topic to get into. and how there are so many wonderful gems out there....

no we didn't buy anything as the vault was not open.

I think Pepsi was the main instigator of the trouble lol - mad as a box of monkeys that girl is!

I think Pepsi was the main instigator of the trouble lol - mad as a box of monkeys that girl is!

:D I was going to try and deny this - but I can't!!!

I think I've got the gem/jewellery bug badly now.....
& while I didn't buy on the day - I went mad on the website when I got home (the blue diamind jobby on the other thread) & I must post a piccy of the other one asap.

I've got some annual leave coming up soon - do you think they'd mind if I just dropped in :p !!!!!

Ooooo you jammy things. I would have loved to go, and I can tell you that you had a much better time that I did on my hols!!!!

ooooh Pepsi they'd love you to - if you warn Tony I'm sure he'll have some baubles lined up for you on arrival!

MissM4, welcome back hun. we'd have loved you to be there - just a shame you werent around at the time my invite went out!

Latest posts

Back