The Festive Food Hall TSV 12/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Forgot the Le Creuset he had a couple of weeks ago. I think Craig is one of the worst at showing off his never ending supply of freebies, that’s all his blogs seem to consist of - oh and for our pleasure he has to video himself opening them!
You know that feeling you get when you just want to give a smug face a slap, well, thats how I feel when Craig is 'snorting' through his nose while displaying his pleasure at the huge box of chocolates he gets to 'try', and as for showing off his freebie boots, words fail me. And I wonder how much other 'stuff' he blags for his sister that he bangs on about.

You know that feeling you get when you just want to give a smug face a slap, well, thats how I feel when Craig is 'snorting' through his nose while displaying his pleasure at the huge box of chocolates he gets to 'try', and as for showing off his freebie boots, words fail me. And I wonder how much other 'stuff' he blags for his sister that he bangs on about.
I know what you mean. It’s the same smug face worn by Debbie Flint.

I'm being in a really unkind mood at the moment Evie, so you refer to Flint, the Cabbage Patch doll ??
Debbie, like Craig, seems to be constantly making us aware of all the products she is trialling at home. For me there is something distasteful and greedy about it but it might just be me and most people are probably not bothered by it.

Don’t forget his nieces!

I'm still waiting for my Hotel Chocolat tsv…...has anyone actually received it yet on here? I see lot of feedback on qvcuk's website but nothing winging its way to me as yet sadly.

I'm still waiting for my Hotel Chocolat tsv…...has anyone actually received it yet on here? I see lot of feedback on qvcuk's website but nothing winging its way to me as yet sadly.
when you get it ask for your postage costs back it must be over the stetted time by now

I had the velvetiser TSV sent direct to my sister as a present and was worried when it was taking so long over 3 weeks (far too long IMO).

Also I received no paperwork and am too embarrassed to ask it it was included in the parcel. Last week I heard Dale saying if sent to another address the customer would receive all the paperwork etc etc- absolute crap I wouldn’t do it again.

The previous week I had purchased the velvetiser from Amazon, it had slightly less extra bits but it arrived the next day.

When I sent something to my son, the paperwork was included but the price was recorded as £0.00.

In this instance, it wouldn't have mattered if the price had been shown because it wasn’t a present. It would have been more embarrassing if it had been a gift and the price was on the invoice.

However, he rang me a few weeks later to ask I’d really meant to send him two IT tightline mascaras from QVC. I then realised that I hadn’t changed the delivery address back to mine. 🙄

Latest posts

Back