The Huntley - where has she gone ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven’t seen any posts about being unwell, sorry about that for her, hope she’s not very poorly and can get better soon.
But all the same dear me now if I was a Q presenter expected to give up more time again to cover her shifts especially over Christmas and New Year, I’m sorry but I would be really annoyed.
After all the time she’s been off, surely she should be protective of herself yes to keep well, but to ensure she’s able to work the shifts now she‘s down to do.
Maybe I don’t know I’m harsh perhaps it stems from nursing when working on our wards, you were expected to work at the very least Christmas or New Year to share out the shifts.

I haven’t seen any posts about being unwell, sorry about that for her, hope she’s not very poorly and can get better soon.
But all the same dear me now if I was a Q presenter expected to give up more time again to cover her shifts especially over Christmas and New Year, I’m sorry but I would be really annoyed.
After all the time she’s been off, surely she should be protective of herself yes to keep well, but to ensure she’s able to work the shifts now she‘s down to do.
Maybe I don’t know I’m harsh perhaps it stems from nursing when working on our wards, you were expected to work at the very least Christmas or New Year to share out the shifts.
Yes, I got used to working Christmas day and NY day over many years.....someone has to. :)

My dad was the head consultant physician at a hospital and he worked every Christmas Day. He started with ward rounds and then stayed on to carve the turkeys for everyone. Consequently we didn’t have our Christmas meal until the evening when he got home. He only had every second Sunday off, so he did 13/14 days and was on call at night, after a twelve hour day.

He never minded working on Christmas Day and it gave us the day to get sorted out before his return home. That’s a tradition that’s carried on. We still have Christmas dinner, rather than Christmas lunch or a Christmas mid-afternoon meal.

Don't think you are harsh at all Dream Girl. I agree with you.

So she returned and lot's of pics of a QVC night out all huddled together for pics. Surprise she has now got Covid and will be off over christmas. No mention of the boyfriend.
For the Q to show an announcement that she got married in June, then 6 months radio silence & hints from her daughter & her boy bestie Steven Corfield makes me still think that something quite bad has happened. All her posts are about herself, her cats & nights out with friends.

Last edited:
For the Q to show an announcement that she got married in June, then 6 months radio silence & hints from her daughter & her boy bestie Steven Corfield makes me still think that something quite bad has happened. All her posts are about herself, her cats & nights out with friends.
Did they???

It's a bit odd though. Maybe the husband was/is ill and they got married in a rush (if they even did get married). I really hope that wasn't the case. Surely Catherine would wear a ring though? None of my business of course but something's not sitting right.

CC
Something not right....Steven hasn't "liked" any of her instagram posts since her return.

Latest posts

Back