The Huntley - where has she gone ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

May I make a vote for Benefits and Work, there is a small charge for the information, but I understand they do an amazing job of demystifying the Benefits Process. I also believe Cit A can be brilliant. ONE extremely important thing, do not give up if you get refused at the first hurdle, challenge and appeal, complain if you feel they haven't met their service promises!

Not a fan of her presentation style. The way she refers to her size etc always feels like she is fishing for compliments. I remember in the early days picking her up on p&p and she was quite aggressive in her response. I appreciate lots like her.

Will we recognise her? I hope she's been OK, whatever reason she's been off work and she doesn't have to tell us. Be interesting to see her back though and I'm sure there'll be loads of welcome back tweets and what's apps.

CC

She’s back this hour with Anna from Lola Rose / Nikki & Me.

She looks well, not svelte but it suits her.

I know from personal experience how tough it is returning to work after a traumatic time. I hope she feels able to persevere until she feels like she’s never been away.

Lovely to see Catherine back, imo she is more watchable than most of the newer presenters, the newest presenter seem nice enough, but every other word she says is For You For Me.

She’s back this hour with Anna from Lola Rose / Nikki & Me.

She looks well, not svelte but it suits her.

I know from personal experience how tough it is returning to work after a traumatic time. I hope she feels able to persevere until she feels like she’s never been away.
When you say 'not svelte' does that mean chubby?

When you say 'not svelte' does that mean chubby?
Yep,she's still a big gal. The saccharine 'ooh I'm rusty from being away sooo long' mentioned throughout and 'I must increase my steps with a new pair of Skechers' here we go again 🤦🏼‍♀️. I'm long term sick and if she's been away with similar problems as myself,I can guarantee her hair,nails and fresh appearance wouldn't be as pristine as they were today. Still,it's a break from Awfelia who the other day said a dress was priced at 39 inches. Useless,absolutely useless 😑

Latest posts

Back