The Kindness of Tony Diniz

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
Was watching The One Collection on Sunday Night, it was a huge Patroke Kunzite pendant, Vicki Burton said it was the biggest gemstone that she had ever auctioned.

Well, Tenner said that Tony was offered $72,800 in January for just the Patroke Kunzite Stone, that was without it being set in a pendant with loads of diamonds.

It was from Tony's personal collection, it sold for £9,999, taking a loss of about £34,000 on what he was offered in January.

FFS! Do they REALLY expect people to believe this rubbish?

Let's face it, if somebody offered $72,800 for a Patroke Kunzite (and we need to bear in mind here that Kunzite is NOT an expensive stone) then why on earth wasn't Tony ripping their hand off to get at their wallet?

Anybody want to buy mine? It's a bargain - I'll let you have it for $50,000. Paypal accepted.

BTW on GemsTV the other night, they had a Patroke Kunzite that was THE BEST I have ever seen. It knocked spots of everything I've seen on Rocks and Co.

I just happened to be watching this little snippet of history as well. Tony was getting VERY cross (or so it appeared) - refused to talk to VB at all and basically looked as if he was going to walk off.

HOWEVER, when the person finally bought this boulder at the 'final' price - suddenly his face lit up and he was a changed person - very, very strange IMVHO!!!!

I just happened to be watching this little snippet of history as well. Tony was getting VERY cross (or so it appeared) - refused to talk to VB at all and basically looked as if he was going to walk off.

HOWEVER, when the person finally bought this boulder at the 'final' price - suddenly his face lit up and he was a changed person - very, very strange IMVHO!!!!

He was off to the call centre on the Monday as well, Tenner does certainly multi task as he acts as producer as well at times..

Latest posts

Back