The Pie Man

• Thread starter Deleted member 21838
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 21838

Guest Shopper
How many pastry reincarnations has he had on QVC? Seems to reinvent himself on a regular basis? The Baking Boys now, is it? Was never that keen on him on-air. Seemed a bit crusty this morning. Not much puff, and straight to the point with very little filling. Seemed too near the hostess during the presentation. Probably not mushroom where they placed him today. All seemed very much pie in the sky at times…And now…1987 Michael Jackson…

For what I thought is supposed to be a special version for TV it did look pretty awful, and dry in particular.

Ophelia is saying that she loves the chunks of meat but she’s eating a minced meat pie with absolutely no chunks.She’s awful to watch and keeps butting in.Those Dune boots are a tad over embellished.
I probably would have loved the TSV boots when I was 5.

There was a particularly naff pair on this afternoon's Dune show. Black biker boots with thick gold or silver tone chain embellishments. Looked like they'd go down well with an excessively camp post-apocalyptic pimp.

The whole show seemed to be variations on that theme.

I need some black winter boots that actually fit me so I did watch but as I'm quite small with thin calves, all these big clumpy boots would look ridiculous. Not keen on anything in the Dune hour and Moda in Pelle are too expensive.

CC
So you checked in on Pie Hour to look for shoes?

Was it the Real Pie Company name he used to use?
Wasn't there some sort of scandal about those pies & maybe the factory being closed? Can't remember the details..

I seem to recall there was a rapid end to them appearing. Surprised to see him return given that. Then, another ‘Real Pie’ company appeared on the latter days of the most recent now defunct version of Ideal World?

An interesting pie thread from 2018 here that goes right to the crust of the issue. Suffice to say - I wouldn’t be buying his ‘home made’ pies based on what’s in that.

Yes I too thought that he previously left Q after some company scandal but then reinvented himself and (sadly) returned.

Latest posts

Back