The Timer!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have they taken the clock away now?

I switched on this morning and saw couple of games and there was no clock.

I hope they've got rid of it. I watched Lucy present an hour of 30 second games yesterday, and the price consistently didn't crash until 13 seconds to go. On a couple of occasions the details on screen didn't specify what metal the ring was made of, and by the time I checked online the game was long finished. I'm not going to bid on something when I don't know whether it's made of silver or white gold - I buy both, but I want to know what I'm buying. There was also hardly any time to give the size, carat weight etc. The only occasion I can imagine trying for something on a timed game is where I recognise something I've liked before, and know that if it doesn't go as low as I thought it would then I can ditch the order.

Edit: I've just been on the dark side and although their games are only 2 minutes, the price drops before the timer starts.

Last edited:
Pimms, the way things are just now there is no dark side...here's hoping a bit of competition from Rocks and TJC will make sure we are in for some interesting times for us jewellery fans. Gems TV did tend to dominate the tv gem market so maybe a bit of healthy competition will make it a good time for all of us, after all it's a buyers market at the moment :D and it appears on this forum, at least, people are switching loyalties.

:mad: Come on Gems we your UK customers put you where you are...
not only did we get you going here in the UK we also helped you launch America, Japan, and china...think Germany no longer exists!!

What did we get for putting you on a pedestal!!!.... A right old kick in the butt!!!
"" GEMS HEED YOUR FORMER CUSTOMERS""....NO MORE TIMED GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

:cool: The georgeous Mr Steve Ashton's ideas outshone anything Gems are currently trying out!
i.e. (Steve reminded us of The breakfast show).. at least it was entertaining Steve...and not forcing people into timed purchasing. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back