Themed Days

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

minim

Registered Shopper
Is anyone a fan these themed days?
Beauty days, craft days, fashion days ......
I've had enough.

I like free postage day...donkeys' years ago with a MOP shampoo TSV (strictly speaking it was a beauty day but the free P&P made it memorable).

That's all though.

Jude xx

Yes, you got me there Akimbo.
Free P&P day is very good, but I can think of no other.
I love jewellery, but even those days are too much for me.

Are there any other days ? We have Beauty Days almost weekly, and a fashion weekend almost every school term !!! I didn't mind the jewellery days long ago when there was 'proper' jewellery to be had, not the pebbles and grit with a silver clasp we get these days.

I wouldn't mind fashion days if they had anything on offer that I would even consider wearing out in public.

There used to be more jewellery days: Gold Day, Silver Day, Crede Silver Strike (another silver day), DQ day. There used to be DQ Week as well! All guaranteed to be housework days at my house..tackling long put-off jobs as there's no QVC distraction.

Jude xx

Well I'm relieved it's not just me being picky.
I suppose one advantage of a fashion extravaganza is that Miss Ali has the weekend off

Just be grateful we don't have gardening days. Richard Jackson morning, noon and night!

See the themed days don't seem so bad now do they?

have to confess i like the fashion days even though i don't like the fashion. i think it's because i find the rest interminably boring. i used to enjoy the beauty hours but it's now so repetitive. used to enjoy jewellery but it's now boring and expensive. so if i want a bit of background tv like today, fashion is ok with me.

well they save me money at least - haven't had Q on all weekend! Time was I'd book a day off work for Silver Day, but these days I just can't be bothered with it, any of it to be perfectly honest - Kipling I'll watch, Eternal yep probably, Silver 'Eek possibly, and that's about me lot...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

if a fashion day had brands I like and recognise instead of the majority of it being imported polyester tat I would be all for it. I love clothes and fashion but the stuff that usually appears on Q bears no resemblance to anything I would go out or indeed stay in wearing. I used to love Silver dayand was quite keen on Dimonique days as I love a bit of sparkle. These days the sliver is often an afterthought in designs that are mainly pebbles and gravel chips and some of the Dimonique prices are ridiculous. You could get some very nice original designs on the DHS for the amount they charge for a bit of CZ.

Well I must admit I have popped over during the ad breaks - just for jolly lol

Minim, did you not see the "proper modelling on Friday night, i think it was, that would have given you a laugh. Well
worth having this weekend to see them, all pouting and posing like Victoria B, with dark heavy eyes, and oh oh oh
it had to be seen to be believed. I was on computer and looked up and thought, oh my, what the h..l is going on,
have they gone mad Please say you seen it . Hilarious IMO

Latest posts

Back