Tiana B TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julia said the dress came in at least one other colour so I would guess it's the same pattern in different colourways. I wasn't sure on the print if I'm honest. I prefer more muted/faded florals if I'm going to wear them.

I won't go for the TSV, even though i quite like it. But, I did have a funny turn and ordered a Tiana B dress from the website today. It is a new one and looks lovely, - what it will look like on my bod, is another matter. Fingers crossed.

I really like Tiana B but I'm tall and some of them are just way too short for me to wear as dresses so I have them as tunics instead! That's fine but I do find that the sizing can be a bit bizarre at times, a size will fit me in one dress but not in another! Won't stop me watching tomorrow though......

I really like Tiana B but I'm tall and some of them are just way too short for me to wear as dresses so I have them as tunics instead! That's fine but I do find that the sizing can be a bit bizarre at times, a size will fit me in one dress but not in another! Won't stop me watching tomorrow though......

I only have one Tiana B dress until the new one arrives. I am 5'6" and if the length is 39" upwards, I know i am usually ok and it will be knee length or just under. The one I ordered today is 39". I do agree some of the dresses are really short and should be called tunics. Same with the Ronni Nicole ones.

I have quite a few Tiana B dresses but I'm getting IW Kaftan flashbacks with that TSV pattern!

You saying that you'd ordered one from the new range prompted me to look and there is one that I like but I'm going to be good and wait until tomorrow when it may just be on easy pay!! :grin:

I think Julia has the other colour of the TSV dress on during 9pm hour.

And now Julia is standing up you can see the dress is too long for her!!!

I love Joy and think she's a fab model, but OMG that dress looks awful on her! It's not designed for her shape or height at all. Why oh why did they make her wear it?!

My first Tiana B purchase also - gone for the champagne. Hope it's not too clingy (is that a word). I have two grandaughters getting married this year in Florida and thought it might look nice for one of them. They will both be quite casual affairs. One is in September and the other December. Talk about bad planning.

Tempted to get two for my hols, like the v neckline a sleeves but hope they are not another fashion disaster and have to send them back. One moad £4.95 p&P for a light dress ahhh.

I love Joy and think she's a fab model, but OMG that dress looks awful on her! It's not designed for her shape or height at all. Why oh why did they make her wear it?!

I think Joy looks fine in it. Especially the Aqua and the Champagne. It's the guest (sorry forget her name) who looks like a sack of spuds. Nobody pulls a dress to balloon over a belt anymore. Just guessing but I think her bodyshape, frame and height would suit a much more tailored look and shorter length.

Latest posts

Back