Tiana B TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But the old lady in BHS may think she is still in her forties!

Try it on and if you look amazing, go for it.

You may never see the old bird ever again and anyway it's all about how you wear it. You'll be wearing different shoes or sandals, jewellery and handbag. It'll look completely different on you. If you love it what the hell!

I've bought an M&S printed jersey dress. I hope that I won't see too many people in it. I usually avoid printed fabrics from M&S but forgot.

i dont know if it has already been mentioned or noticed but there seem to suddenly be a shed load of tiana b dresses on the website ate OTO prices

Well, my TSV arrived today and I have just tried it on. I'm not 100% convinced but I like it more than I was expecting to which is a good start! I'm of a similar build (height & weight) to Joy (but not with such good legs, unfortunately!!) and I'm not totally sure that it isn't better on someone who's stick thin.

Think I'll take the weekend and mull it over......:wink:

Just in case anyone was desperate to know (!!) I've reached an executive decision: The Tiana B TSV is going back! The fit was OK, I just wasn't keen on the colours (black) and kept thinking of the comment made on here about Granny's curtains!! I have other maxi-dresses that I like MUCH more than that one so back it goes! :whew:

Latest posts

Back