Tili TSV 14/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There might be some cracking savings in that collection, which will be good news for those who are already familiar with some of the products - but that's surely not what "TILI" is supposed to be about. I'm not in the least interested in spending over £60 on a selection of random full sized beauty products that I may not get on with. Forget the 60 day MBG as well 'cause you have to send everything back even if you liked some of it and pay good money to do so. Suppose you could decant most of the stuff and send back the empties (wonder if anyone has been cheeky enough to do that?)
I'd be happy to buy a £20 tili box with free or minimal postage - but not this. As much as it represents a good saving, it's still a considered purchase. Money safe (as usual)!

i think its a great tsv

its all good if i can help i will, i didnt even know there was another option till it went live
I really appreciate it, makes it easier for me, although this one took a good while to balance.
I’m not buying, don’t need it. But I do think the difference in the alternative item (Perricone) is very strange.
Stay safe & try & enjoy the season.

I think its quite a good TSV. I know the other items are a bit meh but the Perricone serum is worth the money on its own. The lipstick option is a bit random, wouldn't bother with that one. Love the Floracil make up remover. Will probably sell the Elemis & Korres but looking forward to trying the rest.

I really appreciate it, makes it easier for me, although this one took a good while to balance.
I’m not buying, don’t need it. But I do think the difference in the alternative item (Perricone) is very strange.
Stay safe & try & enjoy the season.

i dont think they had that many most likely but i feel its a wierd choice but i applaude them for trying something different with the tili brand & its going from strength to strength & this is another fab item from them

Personally I think they should stick to the brands guest presenters who actually are able to talk and advise on their products. Lets face it Alison Young used to say all these prestigious brands were happy to sell on QVC because they were sold by beauty experts.

WOW

Just seen a rant about this item. Still not been dispatched.

It was on advanced orders W/C (Tuesday) 15/12/2020. Me thinks they only made up a few and assembled the bulk of the orders when they knew they had the sales. It is still available at "full price". Glad I didn't buy, but would have been nice to try.

I love you here. My bank manager loves you. But my FOMO says you are hard and cruel people. My stash boxes says oh goodie she's seeing sense. But my inner beauty hoarding geek is crying in the corner.

The bag looks like a red respray of the same vanity bag they used for the £99 beauty kit (non Tili) they did a while back - the one they then offered to some folk for £20 in return for doing a survey.

WOW

Blunder with the sizes. Again.

Supposed to be 59ml of Perricone juice but only 30ml.

Why is it when I've seen this happen it is always in QVCs favour. They say it is a bigger size than a customer receives?

Years ago I could see the description was three 500ml with a brand and I received three 250ml. Another example I didn't buy was Liz Earle doing C&P set saying it was 200ml*2 but 200ml and a 100ml. An excerise gadget where JF was saying you had a mat but no mat arrived. Might not happen often but shouldn't happen at all. Don't these people check information?

Edit to add... There is a use by date of April 2021 is this short? Has it been bunged into the collection as it needs to be used up quickly?

On Caroline Hirons Facebook group people are going nuts over the Prai neck creams. People have put up before and afters and been accused of faking they are so different. But too many doing that and they don't buy from QVC. They actually made me think should I actually try it, but it won't be a Tili box to get it.
I have tried every neck cream known to man and the Prai product is hovering around the bottom of the scale along with Skinsense and Timebomb. It doesn't work, it doesn't even make a slight improvement.

CC

I have tried every neck cream known to man and the Prai product is hovering around the bottom of the scale along with Skinsense and Timebomb. It doesn't work, it doesn't even make a slight improvement.

CC
What would you recommend?

What would you recommend?
To be honest I'm still looking for something decent but Liz Earle Superskin is quite good if you use a serum underneath and the serum I use is dragons blood (I think I got it from Creightons). I also like PCMC (expensive) which works even better if I've used the overnight matrix beforehand. Decleor used to do a brilliant neck serum/cream but it was discontinued.

CC

A couple of years ago I was in M&S and they had some kind of offer on Prai. Some annoying woman was going round pestering people to let her apply the products. OK I’ll give it a go. She put serum on first, using a little massage thingy, then applied the cream. Hard sell all the way! Buy it now, offer finishes today blah blah (. I didn’t) Anyhow, my neck felt sticky and uncomfortable, couldn’t wait to finish my shopping and get back to the car. When I touched my neck, the product just rolled off, and skin felt quite dry. Glad I didn’t fall for the hype and buy it!

Yes, I'd forgotten about how Prai balls up and rolls off. Hmm yes, it's a load of balls :D I'm waiting on a beauty box with some new samples in so maybe I'll find something that holds back the tides of time. Years ago my skincare regime was Anne French cleanser and Oil of Ulay and that was all I needed. Changed days.

CC

Yes, I'd forgotten about how Prai balls up and rolls off. Hmm yes, it's a load of balls :D I'm waiting on a beauty box with some new samples in so maybe I'll find something that holds back the tides of time. Years ago my skincare regime was Anne French cleanser and Oil of Ulay and that was all I needed. Changed days.

CC
Paint stripper! I used to use that and I remember however clean I thought my face was the cotton ball would always come out black. I'm suprised I've still got an epidermis! and forget getting it in your eyes! Also used 10-0-6 and that was pretty much the same. Also would use Nivea creme to remove make up and moisturise, and I remember it was so thick it used to drag on my skin and would leave bits of cotton wool stuck to my face..happy days!

To be honest I'm still looking for something decent but Liz Earle Superskin is quite good if you use a serum underneath and the serum I use is dragons blood (I think I got it from Creightons). I also like PCMC (expensive) which works even better if I've used the overnight matrix beforehand. Decleor used to do a brilliant neck serum/cream but it was discontinued.

CC
Thank you. I’ll get my PCMC out of the stash & use it.

The truth and it is the truth you need to start using neck cream before your neck starts having problems. No cream will turn back time, I started in my 30s using one Body Shop, Gatineau until Old Andrew started you need to use a cream over their one. M&S one I have used for years it was £9 when I first bought it. I have two Emma Hardie neck creams to start I got in the sale at half price. They have a roller thing to help massage the cream into your skin.

Latest posts

Back